• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How in the he...? I sucked up a damn log!?

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@bthessel do you mind letting me know how it is?

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@bthessel do you mind letting me know how it is?
@adamcincy….I’m at Caesar’s almost every weekend. It’s only a 12 minute drive from driveway to Wellman Meadow boat launch. I’m headed to Cumberland for the 4th of July but I’ll be around the weekend after if you’re going to be on the water.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@adamcincy….I’m at Caesar’s almost every weekend. It’s only a 12 minute drive from driveway to Wellman Meadow boat launch. I’m headed to Cumberland for the 4th of July but I’ll be around the weekend after if you’re going to be on the water.
I forgot to reply the other week, my daughter said it was pretty good on that weekday. Cumberland was busy this weekend, lots of boats on the south fork floating in the main channel with people swimming. Definitely had to keep an eye out. I am guessing next weekend will be crazy.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@bthessel & @BldnFrdm ... yeah, we all 3 should meet up one weekend! It's me and my better half and we have 3 little one's, 11 yo son, 13 yo daughter and 2.5 yo daughter. We're usually all going out with friends/family anyways.

I'm curious what your thoughts are comparing Brookville + Caesars Creek, what's your favorite between the 2?

Also, saw a few more new Yammy's on the river this weekend I haven't seen before ... blk/gry/green newish 242x and a blue/blk 242x. Funny how you don't notice these things until you own one.

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I would absolutely be good to link up one of these weekends. I’ve never taken my boat on the river….too many horror stories. I’m always out with my better half and my kids, 9 year old daughter and 7 year old son. I agree…I never really noticed other Yammies until I had one.

Maybe the weekend of July 10 at Caesars?

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Did this really happen? I don’t see any pictures... welcome to the club Adam :)

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did this really happen? I don’t see any pictures... welcome to the club Adam :)
Yes! lol and I didn't get to snap any photos because of this pure luck!

The lift support on the HydroHoist actually aligned with the intake right where the screen was and the weight broke the limb into 3 pieces and jarred it loose.

I couldn't believe it. I was expecting to be under boat for at least an hour. log was still in the cavity when I lowered it back in water, so I threw it in reverse and boom ... log was floating on the water in the path of my wake.