• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HOW MANY AUDIO ZONES ON 2021 212SE

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I talked to a tech at Wet Sounds today about adding a sound bar to my tower. He asked me how many zones my stereo system has (Enovation) My boat is in storage so I can’t get to it right now to check for inputs/outputs. Anyone have an idea?
Btw, Wet Sounds has great customer service. Sent them an email and a tech called me back in less than an hour. He’s going to help me decide what’s best for my system based on my inputs/outputs (zones)
Thanks!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I talked to a tech at Wet Sounds today about adding a sound bar to my tower. He asked me how many zones my stereo system has (Enovation) My boat is in storage so I can’t get to it right now to check for inputs/outputs. Anyone have an idea?
Btw, Wet Sounds has great customer service. Sent them an email and a tech called me back in less than an hour. He’s going to help me decide what’s best for my system based on my inputs/outputs (zones)
Thanks!
After reading numerous posts today, I now know there are 2 zones. Now I need to figure a way to add a zone to the towers. I have nothing up there..yet.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
After reading numerous posts today, I now know there are 2 zones. Now I need to figure a way to add a zone to the towers. I have nothing up there..yet.
Watching this thread. I have a 2021 195S with a Fusion HU. I am thinking about running the 4 current speakers on one zone and using zone 2 for the tower speakers. All speakers would be connected to a WS HTX-6 amp. It has been 35+ years since I installed a car audio system.....

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I'd love to know this too. It is hard to tell from operating the rear deck which zones control what. The rear deck has 4 volume zones, but I am having a hard time telling which ones are active. Anyone solve this riddle yet?

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I'd love to know this too. It is hard to tell from operating the rear deck which zones control what. The rear deck has 4 volume zones, but I am having a hard time telling which ones are active. Anyone solve this riddle yet?
I have the two new wiring harnesses coming in today, I understand from other posts and Fusion, that Yamaha clips and terminates the “unneeded” wiring during production... perhaps we will have a better clue from that.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Watching this thread. I have a 2021 195S with a Fusion HU. I am thinking about running the 4 current speakers on one zone and using zone 2 for the tower speakers. All speakers would be connected to a WS HTX-6 amp. It has been 35+ years since I installed a car audio system.....
No head unit on the SE....so new learning curve

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You could wire in an amp and put it on its one level controller. Not necessarily a true zone, but allows you quickly adjust level of the sound bar.