• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

How many days until you start boating?

I hope the CA drought doesn't go long but it's allowed me to boat comfortably since early February. So the question for me is when it will be nice enought to get in the water. I saw some sun tanning going on last weekend but not many bikinis in the water, even fewer guys in the water.
Yeah Ronnie, I'm wondering the same thing, would like to try this new wakeboard I bought..see if I can even get up on it. LOL

We're on our way to Lake Perris..not sure of the water temp, we just wanted to take her out, have a bit of lunch, and just kinda blow the cobwebs out :)

Let me know what the water feels like...
We would like to start going there to wake surf....
Havasu river was 61 and lake was 64 last weekend... cold

-30 days.... Water temp at the closest lake was up to 64 degrees last week so no more wetsuits! :thumbsup:

I was hoping to be in the water by now but the late season snow and now rain on the east coast is taking away countless weekends!

Probably tomorrow. Was going to try for today but it got too late. 79 in the air, 63.5 in the water!

Tomorrow!!!!!20140329_182218.jpeg

We're probably a good 45 days out as people are still ice fishing. Although we'll be in Orlando over spring bread and hope to get some Wakeboarding in at one of the cable parks.

Don't take this the wrong way...but f-you to you all down south. :finger: I'm like 5 weeks from a ice free lake to even think about boating on...

Yeah, lake is completely frozen over. Thinking 6 more weeks.

Don't take this the wrong way...but f-you to you all down south. :finger: I'm like 5 weeks from a ice free lake to even think about boating on...
Whats that? You want to see more pictures of us "down southers" boating already? Well, OK......lol!

(hoping your water is ice free very soon!! )

I'm not going to lie, I do like seeing them. They give me some hope that this winter will end, but f-you still...

Sorry, maybe I have had to much to drink tonight.

I went today :D but it was on my neighbors boat, not mine :oops:

@RightStuff , or maybe not enough. ;)

Don't worry. We southerners understand. Ice sucks. That's why we are blessed to be down here.

You could come visit...
:Welcome:

too damn many, currently 36* and raining here. Lake surface temp was 48* yesterday...:shifty:

We went out today, it was beautiful...however a bit windy when it came time to put the boat on the trailer...I handled it like a CHAMP :)
@lashburn1 the water was a bit chilly for me, there were people actually wake boarding, but the two folks I saw had half-wetsuits on.

Going out on Lake Houston TMRO morning. should be clear skies and 77 degrees. water still a little chilly but the kids don't mind.

Back