• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How Much Are You Paying In Storage Fees

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
$227 per month before taxes is what I was quoted. Covered (only a roof and open on sides) 10x25’ with power. Seems kind of steep to me, but about the best I can find close to my house.

ndwiginton

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Dry dock storage at marina for $7 a foot ($168/month for 24ft boat). It's the best thing in the world to just call and they put the boat in for us and when we are done just to tie it up and they take it back out. It doesn't allow us to use the battery tender to keep the batteries charged but still worth it to us.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Dry dock storage at marina for $7 a foot ($168/month for 24ft boat). It's the best thing in the world to just call and they put the boat in for us and when we are done just to tie it up and they take it back out. It doesn't allow us to use the battery tender to keep the batteries charged but still worth it to us.
Wow that is unbelievably cheap. Prices in Long Island, NY are $425/month for 19ft boat, and my dad pays $450/month for his 18ft CC in Palm Beach, Florida.

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
MArina.JPG

$410 per month but get one month free when you pay the year in advance...... However, that is for the 32' slip so we do have 8' of decking for a table/chairs and fridge with a grill so we can extend the season even further.

KC-AR240

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
60.00 $ a month here in the caves. It's 68 degrees constant temp year-round. Tons of room, huge locked door, and zero winterization , that right there pays for itself to store it there. Kansas City Missouri

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We don't have our enclosed storage unit yet (still under construction) but it is $150 a month I believe. Dimensions are 40' long X 16' wide X 18' tall with 14' X 14' roll up door and concrete floor. It has 110v power and timed lighting. We will be 5 mins or less from the lake and can't wait!

I'm going to hook my walls up like this and finally free up my garage at the house from all the boat shit scattered around.

View attachment 116130
This ona seperate property somewhere or something?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My aunt in law charged us about $30 a month for indoor on concrete. I didn't realize how cheap it was! They sold the place and now i have nowhere!

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
During the spring and summer months our boat is garage kept, October thru April / May we use a private storage facility....lot charge for the fall and winter storage is only $230.00....it's not heated, but I've been keeping our boat there for years and never had any issues. This is in West Michigan.

StanM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
14x36 enclosed, concrete floor, rollup door, power, lights, super easy to back the boat in by myself. 15min from the house and 10min to the lake in NC. $220/month

Merlion

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
$775 / month Dry rack private Marina.
Damn expensive! But not too many other options here in Miami Fl.B694BFE8-607D-45FF-B8D8-9648FCF99961.jpeg

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll revive the thread to complain about my woes.

I have enough space in my driveway for one trailer, and I rent another spot for the second trailer on the other side of town (20 min) for $45/mo.

So, say if the boat is in my driveway and we want to go camping that weekend instead, I hook up the boat trailer and tow it over to the storage yard, disconnect the boat trailer, hook up the camper trailer, move the camper trailer out of the parking spot, disconnect it, hook up the boat trailer, back boat trailer into parking spot, disconnect it, hook up the camper trailer, tow it home and disconnect it.

I am considering renting a second spot just to save myself the hassle.

Or maybe get this

Good times.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
500 for the season, heated, concrete, pest controlled.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
$775 / month Dry rack private Marina.
Damn expensive! But not too many other options here in Miami Fl.View attachment 121537

Thats a great aerial shot of Key Biscayne. Hopefully they regulate that cove a little better for the rowers.
Hit me up next time you go out. Would be great to start a local GTG thing

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
150 a month Glade Marina GA, our 10th year there.20201028_172221.jpg