• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to Tow a Wakeboard

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@MrMoose I see perfect pass and ballast in your future if you don't already have them. Now its time for you to show him that dad still has it and keep the fiction of my dad is the greatest and knows everything alive as long as possible ("Well my dad said or did ...."). My kids still remember the day I jumped over their heads and tail tagged a lift pole in the middle of a mogul run right next to them and everyone hears about it on ski trips years later. :) My knees and back told me to never do it again though:( Just don't tell them that;) Now I am expected to try and show them up on the wakeboard as well. Sometimes I succeed and my back is sore. Other times I fail and my back and face are sore and can't see out of one eye (catch toe side trying to land an aerial and lose a contact to top it off). Yes the fiction is dead for for me now but they enjoy having their old man participate with them. Hopefully that lasts forever.