• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How wide is the trailer?

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Since my boat is still in storage and I want to get my planned driveway made for in the yard where I am going to park it this year, I am hoping somebody can help me out. Fender to fender or center of tire to center of tire would be helpful. I am probably just going to lay a lane of class 5 for each tire so I want to make sure I get the spacing right.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
If I can remember when I get home tonight, I can lay a tape measure down and let you know..

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
93" center of tire to center of tire, 103" from outside of fender to outside of fender

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
http://www.yamahaboats.com/21-foot-boats/212X

I understand its been answered , but this and a bunch of other dimensions are available under the specs tab of your particular boat on the Yamaha page. good info for when you build a new garage and need a taller, wider door!!

upload_2015-4-9_7-26-34.png

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
No width though.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@d_coyne1984 I need to do the same and make a lane or driveway on the side of my house. Are you doing it yourself?

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes I am. Started digging the first trench yesterday. Going to recycle some landscaping rock for the base and then fill with class 5. I was originally thinking about using the leftover chunks of concrete (from an old pad that was a compost pen) by staggering them and then filling the cracks with a course sand or fine gravel, but I think I am going to save myself the trouble and just fill it in with class 5 gravel. I will probably use 4x4's for the edging and some rebar as stakes to make sure they don't wander. The idiot who build my patio (before I owned the house) didn't brace the 4x4's with anything more than #10 screws and they are now pushing outward while the patio pavers are sinking... The landscaping is a slow work in progress. Who the hell wants to landscape when you could be boating!?!

20150408_170822 Resized.jpg

Last edited:

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20150415_130939.jpg Done! Now to pick up the boat Saturday, but hopefully it won't be resting here very much.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Excellent! But I have to ask........where the heck does that downspout in the background go? Watering neighbors lawn?

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All I know is whoever put the gutters on the house was a dumb ass. There is a gate right there so it has to clear it in order to be able to open the gate. They also ran a downspout right down the middle of the back of the house (which you can see in the photo) creating another eye sore. The gutters make a loop around the house, but there are no kind of expansion joints so when the house shifts between seasons it has destroyed the corners and they all leak. Replacing them is on my to do list... Basically all the landscaping needs to go too. Gotta love home ownership...

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Rainwater run-off. They direct the rain water from your roof away from the foundation so that (ideally) it doesn't end up in the basement.

Top Bottom