• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I got ...Another BOAT... Again....

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
....well, i made it 1 whole month with out a boat....

Bought 2006 Maristar 200 VRS SaltSeries (X-2 hull)

I think I stuck to my parameters here....

1 - 20' meets local Lagoon limit. (21')
2 - Salt Water Series in Salt Lagoon. Major plus
3 - Very surfable with new Wake-Shaper (X-2shared hull)
4 - ALL Gunmetal Flake Hull , looks good and helps with HardWater cleanup....

I'm having all Service and a few fixes performed by my Mechanic before bringer her home...

I feel pretty good about this purchase....meets most of my needs and did not break the Bank...

Boats needs some polishing but the Core good stuff is in place

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Wow! Nice wake and boat!

Looks like you need to raise your hitch up 6" to tow your trailer level and get the weight off of your front axle.

Good looking X2.
Thanks....
I had a chance to demo a Local X-2 with the Wake -shaping device attached. $250 for the device.

This is a rare Maristar version of that Hull. ...
It has the X wake package with Ballast and Tower
Full Salt Water package, closed cooling , Zincs, Hydraulic Steering.
Full Metal Flake Hull (Gun Metal)

Most Maristar SS were towerless and rather Plain colors....

The SS is so hard to find....
Found 90 miles from my house. 255 hr.

Happy Face

Wow! Nice wake and boat!

Looks like you need to raise your hitch up 6" to tow your trailer level and get the weight off of your front axle.
^^^^
Lol ... That's the sellers Girlfriends SUV ....
We have a Sequoia with auto level Air Suspension.
I also keep an adjustable hitch For various trailers he have...

VERY nice! Congrats! Just out of curiousity, why'd you trade your X35? Too big?

What is this wake shaping device? Aftermarket?

VERY nice! Congrats! Just out of curiousity, why'd you trade your X35? Too big?
X-30
Too big for nearest water....
Seats were hot as Heck
... In hind site ... I'm happy to have a bit less $$ in a boat for a while...

Love the color...and the wake

excellent, can't wait to hear your experience with it!

I am surprised on the price of the wake shaper....I have more then that in material on our wake wedge.

Good looking boat and wave!!

Congrats on the new boat. That is one sweet ride.

I like the way you roll. Another beauty.

Congrats! Great looking boat you have there! I love the gun metal flake. I wish more manufacturers would offer metal flake paint schemes - similar to those of the fishing boats! Not sure why they don't. Again, congrats!

Really nice boat. Can I ask how much this would run me?

I am surprised on the price of the wake shaper....I have more then that in material on our wake wedge.

Good looking boat and wave!!

Thanks JC,

I think his system might be less Complex Than yours. It's more like the Malibu SurfGate than a Tab..

He happens to live nearby.. So I got to try it out. Installed with the boat in the Water in less than 30 seconds , removes even faster... No marring on the Hull.
I was impressed

Back