• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I got ...Another BOAT... Again....

Sadly centurion has the biggest surf wave in the industry imo and no tab at all as well as the first boats to have ram fill ballast 2000lbs in i think its 10 seconds. Me and my wife have already talked about upgrading to a tige or centurion in a few years but only time will tell what we go with.
2700... under 30 seconds....BAD A$$!!!

my wife gets mad when i want to fill ballast as i still manual fill so its time consuming as most of us know, and when i told her about the ram fill her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. i look at it as a selling point in my favor when the upgrade time comes

my wife gets mad when i want to fill ballast as i still manual fill so its time consuming as most of us know, and when i told her about the ram fill her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. i look at it as a selling point in my favor when the upgrade time comes
The one I want is 130,000 so that isn't happening anytime soon...LOL

Don't get fooled by MSRPs. I see them at the local Centurion dealer priced in the high $70's to low $80's.

The one I want is 130,000 so that isn't happening anytime soon...LOL
yep ive looked around and their high, every time we pass a local axis dealer headed to the lake my wife says what about those as we both love the exterior but i cant get over their interior yet the 2015 a22 interior is leaps and bounds nicer than previous years and much cheaper than other brands

i have seen some ss210's in mid 50's but once you get into the fx and fs models the price jump is big but out of season i could see finding them in the 80's

if i could unload my boat tonight id be driving there tomorrow, bells and whistles can be added, just like a heater option is usually $1000 but you can install the exact same one for $400 etc. as long as it had ramfill, a bimini and gps cruise id be happy

https://vimeo.com/m/106156890

Finally got the boat out yesterday...
104°, and 15 knots winds.....
Given the situation we were only able to launch at, Lake Elsinore California
We had to stay near sure to beat the wind and chop.
Only about 10 or 12 feet deep.

Boat was set up as follows.
Full hard thanks.
Two 450 pound bags in the rear lockers, plumbed into hard tanks
500 pounds of lead sacs spread, and forward compartments.
Speed in video, 10.8 mph
I weigh 180 pounds or so,
Board is a 4.7 ' Soul craft.

https://vimeo.com/m/106156890

@lashburn1 I think your avatar may be a little outdated... how about this one! 3 boats in and it looks like you are getting the hang of things!

Capture.PNG

Back