• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I hate to say it but what is your winter mod list?

New titanium & ceramic hip. Cam.

New batteries !!! After 7 years it's prob time !!! And add a depth finder
Naw, they should go another 7 easy. Im kidding, and paranoid, so replace mine every two or three years.

^ +2, good luck.

I'm looking forward to the winter, that's the only time I get to play with my boat so no mods till the spring :)

- Possibly powder coating my tower
- Adding another set of Exile XM9'S
- another amp to push them
- upgrade cabin speakers
- led speaker rings
- tow point light
- perfect pass
- Adding some hydro turf in other areas
- underwater leds
- sound deadening

Obviously wrong be able to do them all...... my pockets aren't that deep! Ill have to pick and choose.

The one and only winter mod project, purchase and install the "Jolly Roger" themed bottle opener since the old one went with the old boat.
Admittedly a 2 on the technical scale but a 10 on the satisfaction/usability scale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 11
Ya know... we were going to go out on the boat today but the high is 72 and the wind is supposed to be about 10 mph and up. Maybe a cruise out to lunch at Sandbar Grille, but that's about it.
But made me think about this list as well.
1. Nicer grill setup and mount for cooking out on the water.
2. Remove transom remote and replace with 4" speakers.
3. Create a snapless bow cover - also able to go up to a bimini or tower with straps for a larger "cabin" for the kids. This project, if successful would keep me from selling and purchasing my go fast boat.
4. If time and money allow, tower and speakers and amp for them.

Selling my house by owner right now, but putting it up with realtor first thing in the spring, so we will be busy. Some of the places need barns/garages added for my boat. If I can find something for my camper to fit in as well, then i'll be all set! wish me luck!

Can we count warranty work on a MOD list?

Not really, was more of a joke, its my way of coping with the fact i have not been in the water for 3 weeks now.

Thats funny, I too was joking. . . . . it was my way of coping with the fact that I have 4-6 warranty items on a brand new 2014 with less than 20 hours. ;)

Ive got to put a tower on..... not looking forward to it but really need it.

I need to replace the shift cables, figure something out with the bimini to work with my speakers, fix a couple of scratches, and try to fix speedometer.

perfect pass and automated ballast then start saving for a vdrive

Convert to electric brakes and get impeller & wear ring rebuilt.Thinking of having a insert put in the wear ring either stainless or a replaceable plastic.
Bill

Back