• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I need some help with Yamaha seat cushion color codes.

jacobv23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a 2020 212x that is black and yellow. I lost the rear middle seat cushion.

I found the part numbers but I can’t find anything that says which color they are.

There’s two part numbers for the two different color scheme’s for this year

F3R-U3724-60-00 SC2

F3R-U3724-70-00 WC5

which is which?

Attachments

• 1938E21A-4F27-40A2-8CE0-A88A937113A3.jpeg
    1938E21A-4F27-40A2-8CE0-A88A937113A3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
I had the same question and after some research the S stands for silver and the W stands for white. The color refers to your hull color. I have the yellow and black interior with a silver hull.

The bigger question is where to get the part. It appears that it is backordered from Yamaha and no one has any. If you find a supply please let me know I am looking for the same part. I believe it blew out of the boat while trailering it.

I have a 2020 212x that is black and yellow. I lost the rear middle seat cushion.

I found the part numbers but I can’t find anything that says which color they are.

There’s two part numbers for the two different color scheme’s for this year

F3R-U3724-60-00 SC2

F3R-U3724-70-00 WC5

which is which?
Did you ever figure out which was which? I lost mine also and need to order the red and white one

Back