• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I put a deposit in a 2021 Waverunner

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ronnie do you have any experience with the brand, and or sizing in general, for the wetsuit you are getting? I’d like to get one also, but reviews and sizing feedback seem to be all over the road. I’ve been looking at Amazon, Dick’s, and Cabela’s/Bass Pro.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Ronnie do you have any experience with the brand, and or sizing in general, for the wetsuit you are getting? I’d like to get one also, but reviews and sizing feedback seem to be all over the road. I’ve been looking at Amazon, Dick’s, and Cabela’s/Bass Pro.
I selected my size (x large) based on height and waist (5’9” and 35”) this meant the chest was limited to 42”, I’ve got a 45” chest so the wet suit is a little tight in the chest area (if I let my arms hang at my sides I have to add some pressure to get my arms to touch my sides). That stated, I expected it to fit this way based on their sizing chart and I am ok with it because the suit otherwise fits very well and I should never have my arms touching my sides while jet skiing/Waverunning. It’s much better to have a wet suit that is a little tight versus loose. If your measurements fall squarely into those of the sizing chart you should be fine. That is, I think the chart s accurate for the brand I purchased.
446089C9-60BC-435F-8490-4C71F8F9709D.png