• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Impossible to find a yamaha boat right now (Found One!)

KrodWhodat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I live in CT and looked within 500 miles for an AR240. Found one this morning in northern NY and it was sold by another salesman while I was on the phone. Any ideas??

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was in the same boat a few weeks ago. Pun intended! Good luck with the hunt!

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I live near Atlanta, GA and had to travel to St Charles, MO to find my boat back in May. About 1100 miles round trip. If you want a boat this season, you'll have to be willing to make a lot of phone calls and be willing to travel. Dealers aren't listing boats they have online because they're gone so quickly.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's a sellers market for sure!!!!

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I dropped mine off for service today. Someone was in the parking lot asking if I was selling or trading it in.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We got approached by a woman at the boat ramp wondering "where we got it and how much do we want for it?" I told my wife "next time tell her 70k cash and it's all hers"

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We get approached every weekend by someone either wanting to know more or about where to get one, I usually will share my love and tell them good luck if they can find one, and if they do they better be prepared to jump, and FAST! Seems people are fascinated/intriqued now more than ever. Doesn't hurt that boat sales are up 1000% year to date. Just wait, in 2 years the market will be flooded with used boats as everybody unloads them and gets back to "normal" social life and won't make time for boating (or RV'ing).

I'm just glad I've been jet boating before jet boating was cool! LOL!:rolleyes:

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We get approached every weekend by someone either wanting to know more or about where to get one, I usually will share my love and tell them good luck if they can find one, and if they do they better be prepared to jump, and FAST! Seems people are fascinated/intriqued now more than ever. Doesn't hurt that boat sales are up 1000% year to date. Just wait, in 2 years the market will be flooded with used boats as everybody unloads them and gets back to "normal" social life and won't make time for boating (or RV'ing).

I'm just glad I've been jet boating before jet boating was cool! LOL!:rolleyes:
People LOVE the transom platform - usually what brings them over to talk about it. Then they hear "no props / winterization," then they step into the boat and see the layout and, oddly enough, the flooring. Next thing you know they're asking all the questions we did when we were strongly considering purchasing one.

BrandonG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When I was looking late in 2018 I couldn't find anything used that was worth buying compared to a new boat, and no one had new boats. The dealer said they basically are spoken for before they even arrive so I had to do the whole deposit thing ect.

Good Luck! Maybe now is the time to upgrade to a AR210 for me lol

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m also looking right now. Unless you have to have one now, I’d wait till fall or winter. Right now is when you’ll take a beating unless it’s truly a good deal.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just wait, in 2 years the market will be flooded with used boats as everybody unloads them and gets back to "normal" social life and won't make time for boating..
^^THIS RIGHT HERE, I'm thinking maybe even as early as next year there'll be some low-engine-hours boats on the market for those of us looking to upgrade

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you can wait it will be worth it, borrowing my dads boat for this year. The ramps, etc are a mess.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you can wait it will be worth it, borrowing my dads boat for this year. The ramps, etc are a mess.
This is really the downside to more people boating. In our area a lot of the ramps have been closed, so more boats + fewer available ramps has really made going out to the lake a lot more stressful than it needs to be.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I live near Atlanta, GA and had to travel to St Charles, MO to find my boat back in May. About 1100 miles round trip. If you want a boat this season, you'll have to be willing to make a lot of phone calls and be willing to travel. Dealers aren't listing boats they have online because they're gone so quickly.
@SamN44 where do you boat at mainly? I live in Marietta and spend most of my time at Allatoona. Would be cool to meet up sometime. We're usually down around red top mountain area, sometimes up in Kellogg Creek area, but not as many beaches up there and the kid and dogs love places to beach up.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I drove to Nashville from the Atlanta area to get my AR192 back in December.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@SamN44 where do you boat at mainly? I live in Marietta and spend most of my time at Allatoona. Would be cool to meet up sometime. We're usually down around red top mountain area, sometimes up in Kellogg Creek area, but not as many beaches up there and the kid and dogs love places to beach up.
Wow, small world! My fiance and I put in at Kellogg Creek and usually anchor near Red Top and Flamingo Cove. We stayed in Flamingo on Sunday with the in-laws and had a great day! Would love to meet up. I'll message you my number

Attachments

Thunderseye

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We Live in acworth and have a slip on the Military slips (Navy Lake Site) next to block house, we are on the water 3-4 days/nights out of the week. Prior to getting the grill, we even have had grub hub deliver to the dock lol

Thunderseye

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow, small world! My fiance and I put in at Kellogg Creek and usually anchor near Red Top and Flamingo Cove. We stayed in Flamingo on Sunday with the in-laws and had a great day! Would love to meet up. I'll message you my number
My wife and I are at flamingo almost every weekend. We live in acworth and have a clip at the military docks (Navy Lake Site)