• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Impossible to find a yamaha boat right now (Found One!)

cgcaraway

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@SamN44 where do you boat at mainly? I live in Marietta and spend most of my time at Allatoona. Would be cool to meet up sometime. We're usually down around red top mountain area, sometimes up in Kellogg Creek area, but not as many beaches up there and the kid and dogs love places to beach up.
We live in Kennesaw and spend our time on Allatoona. We have a slip at Little River. Hit me up next time your out.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
People LOVE the transom platform - usually what brings them over to talk about it. Then they hear "no props / winterization," then they step into the boat and see the layout and, oddly enough, the flooring. Next thing you know they're asking all the questions we did when we were strongly considering purchasing one.
Transom Platform is exactly what sold me on the Yamaha. I was down at the marina washing our Bayliner one day and I saw a brand new blue 242 glide by and didnt pay it much mind until I saw that rear platform. I went home immediately and began searching. A month later we drove down to Madisonville LA to pick up our 242 Limited S!

KrodWhodat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So with no Yamaha boats available in the free world. I found a good deal on a Scarab 255 ID with twin 250 hp engines. For a first time jet boater is it the right move. I worry about all the horror stories on here of not having the cleaning ports like the Yamaha.. thoughts?

JCTN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m not sure if your willing to travel this far to TN. We just bought our AR210 right before the 4th of July. Anderson Marine in Old Hickory, TN has several new Yamaha’s on the lot right now. If my memory is correct I think they had a 212x, 240, and a 242x.

Zephyrus14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m in Northern Minnesota. Impossible to find a used Yamaha. I put a deposit down on a 2021 AR210. The dealer got confirmation that the 2021 models will be in by the end of July. My 1st jet boat. Super excited!

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m in Northern Minnesota. Impossible to find a used Yamaha. I put a deposit down on a 2021 AR210. The dealer got confirmation that the 2021 models will be in by the end of July. My 1st jet boat. Super excited!
Were you able to negotiate the price at all?

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I’m not sure if your willing to travel this far to TN. We just bought our AR210 right before the 4th of July. Anderson Marine in Old Hickory, TN has several new Yamaha’s on the lot right now. If my memory is correct I think they had a 212x, 240, and a 242x.
Got my boat at Anderson Marine. Good people there. Drove from Atlanta to get it.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Zephyrus14 Take what your dealer said with a big grain of salt. 2021's don't look like they will hit till the mid, end of August at the earliest. They don't even know the pricing yet.

I hope your Dealer knows something all the other Dealers don't.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jjmparsons It interesting that you said that about the swim platform. Yesterday and the other times we go out, I notice a lot of people not really looking at my boat but at the swim platform and I get asked about it a lot and how I like the boat overall. To be honest, when I purchased, the swim platform was not even in the scope of why I wanted the boat. But after owning now for a couple of months, not sure how I could live without it.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@jjmparsons It interesting that you said that about the swim platform. Yesterday and the other times we go out, I notice a lot of people not really looking at my boat but at the swim platform and I get asked about it a lot and how I like the boat overall. To be honest, when I purchased, the swim platform was not even in the scope of why I wanted the boat. But after owning now for a couple of months, not sure how I could live without it.
@HangOutdoors HA Ha! I will often say the wife and I are non-conventional jet boat owners just due to our lack of use of the boat. We literally drive to where we are going and then just sit on the back of the boat or her up in the bow with all the pads down. Our love for our boat is not due to its aggressive performance and abilities... its the fact we lover the lounging areas, particularly the aft platform. We dont ski or tow anyone with it, generally only roam around about 25 - 30 MPH and that's it. Its a lounge machine for us. When people do ask about it, you know its the standard, "how fast does it go?", "How's the skiing or wakeboarding?", we honestly have no clue. In the two/three years we've owned it, I can honestly say we have never even gone WOT with it. =D

Now having said all that, I do wish the seat cushions on the swim platform were a bit more comfortable. Its the best place on the boat for a Cigar but the cushions definitely need to be thickened up. I've spent enough time on them to know that for a fact!!!

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
DISCLAIMER: Not my boat/ Not sure if its still available or not either.

I've emailed the seller via boat trader to see if this is still available but heard nothing back from him. I'm not looking for a boat but figured I'd share this in case anyone is interested in hitting them up for sure. I've see the boat down at the Marina a few times and its very sharp.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
There is an AR 240 at ride now in Jax fl. 2020 new. Not sure the price.

Agent Boost

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
been talking to my local Yamaha dealer for the past two weeks.......2021 news is supposed to be relayed to the dealers mid-week. told me to call him back on weds.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
if accurate that would be great.

Zephyrus14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was told that my dealership has a group of the 2021 models shipping out to them on Monday. Mostly the 100 series as well as the 212. Sounds like the 210 series is still scheduled for mid August.

PSLDanny21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've noticed a few Yamaha's for sale on FB Marketplace - Mostly AR 190-195's.. Can anyone check these links out and Private Message me if you think any of these are deals worth jumping at right away?

Tatalover78

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I saw that leaders marine in Kalamazoo Michigan just got a 2020 240 in...