• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

In search of Yamaha AR190 bilge pump

sharkdiver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,
I am in need of a replacement bilge pump for my 2018 Yamaha AR190. Evidently there seems to be a shortage of this part and I've been unable to use my boat since July!!!
Any leads? Or is there a universal one that may fit this style boat?
TIA

I just bought and installed this one. The mounting holes matched perfectly to the oem rule 500 gph it replaced. Mine was round and was working when I replaced it but this one pumps 760 gph and has a manual override function as well as the same output ID, so no need to buy and install a thicker hose and outlet port. 9A1405A3-135D-492C-BB45-E59F8D61DD7E.png

Wow! And you didn't make any alterations? Thank you

Wow! And you didn't make any alterations? Thank you
You are welcome. I didn’t have to drill any new holes, replace the hose or output port.

fyi - i wired the new unit so that the main power lead is directly to the battery (it will turn on whenever it senses water). I also ran the manual lead to the battery switch so I can turn the pump on from the dash. The only downside is that the pump will draw power from the start battery all the time, specifically when it checks for water every few minutes. Not a big deal since when my boat is not on the water it’s usually plugged into shore power.

When my SX190's OEM (Rule 500) quit I drove over to Walmart with the boat in tow and bought their brand and installed it. Similar form factor and will sit in the Rule 500 Cage that is glued in. The Rule died in less than year, the Walmart Special is still running 4 years later.

Back