• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Recommendation !!!

spencerdella

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Other
Moving onto our sailboat this fall and looking to buy two inflatable stands up paddle boards. So many conflicting reviews online. We're new to the sport but athletic, looking for durable boards that last and we will not tire of as we improve. Don't mind spending more if we are truly getting more. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum. We use Isle, https://www.islesurfandsup.com/stand-up-paddle-boards/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwuuHdBRCvARIsAELQRQHyobP9o We first bought the 10'6" All Around, pictured in my avatar, and then during one of their sales we bought the 11' Explorer. We use the Explorer more, it's our go to if we inflate only one. We have had a lot of fun and No problems with either board. The newer boards like the Sportsman can be set up for fishing, with all of the scotty mounts you can add accessories like rod holders. I mounted rod holders to a cooler that can be used as a seat and bungee that to the d-rings.20170801_153400.jpg But the dog likes the deck clear.
20170622_222026.jpg
Now we keep one on the each boat
20180820_141329.jpg
Lots of options out there.

Last edited:
One thing to look for is the density of fibers laminated between the top and bottom surfaces. I don't recall any numbers, but there are three levels - so when you see an inexpensive board it probably has fewer fibers.

Red paddle company has the best inflatable SUPs in my opinion. They are pricey but you won’t find better. Also lots of less expensive quality options out there though.

Back