• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Info on the southern St Johns River

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking for any kind of info out there about day trips cruising the southern portion of the St Johns river, leaving from Lake Sanford and heading north.

I've been from Sanford up to the Highbanks Marina area, and it was a really cool trip. Not sure what to expect north of there as it sounds like the wake/no wake situation has changed a lot fairly recently. I know there are some cool springs and state parks further north but curious as to what is are the coolest stop(s) and easily doable in a day trip.

Appollo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are interested in the Saint Johns river also. We are in Georgia up near Jekyll island.
We are currently planning for a week trip with our 190. We are looking from SC to the farthest
South is your area. If you have any pointers would be appreciated. As we don't want to be isolated
Without some restaurants or entertainment.
Thanks

Big B

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, I live in Orange city Florida. Lake monroe is the name of the lake in Sanford. There are fuel stops and food stops all along the river. Silver glen is a place to swim and snorkel. you can run the river all the way down to about 528. Fuel and food there. If you put in in j-vlle its a fun run. You also can run up the intercostal to Saint Augustine as well.

Appollo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, I live in Orange city Florida. Lake monroe is the name of the lake in Sanford. There are fuel stops and food stops all along the river. Silver glen is a place to swim and snorkel. you can run the river all the way down to about 528. Fuel and food there. If you put in in j-vlle its a fun run. You also can run up the intercostal to Saint Augustine as well.
Thanks for the reply. I will definitely check it out. We are familiar with the area from the land that is. We stay in saint Augustine every year.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@spatty99 @Big B @Appollo

If you add your location to your profile we will know better where you live. Welcome to the site!:Welcome: