• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Integrated Cooler?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
So my build invoice says my 2021 212SE comes with an integrated cooler.
I have an Igloo cooler on wheels that was shoved in port storage locker. Integrated? I’m going to get a soft shell Yeti, and recycle the integrated Igloo.😡

TexAg2010

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Yours has wheels!? They gave me this Coleman, though it was placed in the cooler storage cutout behind the helm seat.image.jpg

TexAg2010

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I’ll have to measure again, but I don’t think this RTIC will quite fit in its place. If not I’ve got a smaller soft side RTIC that will.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Yours has wheels!? They gave me this Coleman, though it was placed in the cooler storage cutout behind the helm seat.View attachment 143138
Yeah, it looks like that but has wheels and NO cup holders. Do you consider that integrated? The ski locker is integrated...SMH

TexAg2010

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
😂 heard plenty of good stuff about the ski lockers as coolers - either way, whether you got the wheels or the cup holders on yours, that thing has NO place on boats like these.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
integrated; past participle: integrated
  1. 1.
    combine (one thing) with another so that they become a whole.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
😂 heard plenty of good stuff about the ski lockers as coolers - either way, whether you got the wheels or the cup holders on yours, that thing has NO place on boats like these.
Garage sale item for sure....

DFWJohn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Would love to fit an RTIC in there, let us know if it works. I have an AR210 on order, hoping for April/May delivery. Good insight!!

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I’ll have to measure again, but I don’t think this RTIC will quite fit in its place. If not I’ve got a smaller soft side RTIC that will.
@TexAg2010 check out this thread if you haven't already seen it. I've got pictures in there showing exact dimensions of the cooler spot and there's discussion on the Engel 45 and Yeti 45 dimensions. I think that RTIC might be too tall, but let us know if you can fit it in there (may work if you pull out that small section of Marine Mat behind the captain's chair).

I received the same Coleman as you and am still weighing my options on a replacement. I'll probably just use the Coleman to start the season...truth be told, I don't need to keep my ice frozen for days on end and at least the Coleman is light; all these other ones are so heavy that I'm the only one in the family that could carry it which makes it just one more job I have to do while we're prepping.

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Yeah, my integrated cooler became integrated with my pile of other useless junk. I might put it on the curb with a sign that says "free". I have the soft side Yeti, smaller profile and fits behind the Captain's chair perfectly. It'll also fit in port/stbd cubbies.

TexAg2010

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
@tkeru408 thanks! I did see that thread and your great info on the space dimensions. Engel and Yeti options as well. I think sadly the blue RTIC I already had is slightly too tall for that space with its rubber feet, but I may be able to sand them down a bit without completely removing to make it work. I’ll flip it upside down and see if the body of it fits before I take the boat from driveway to storage this evening to avoid the ire of my HOA. Just to be 100% certain.

Coleman is at least functional and it fits, and is light. When you’re talking about replacing it for a new one for a couple hundred more dollars, that’s low on the list of priorities. Just bonus points if you already have a nicer one that fits to replace it!

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@tkeru408 thanks! I did see that thread and your great info on the space dimensions. Engel and Yeti options as well. I think sadly the blue RTIC I already had is slightly too tall for that space with its rubber feet, but I may be able to sand them down a bit without completely removing to make it work. I’ll flip it upside down and see if the body of it fits before I take the boat from driveway to storage this evening to avoid the ire of my HOA. Just to be 100% certain.

Coleman is at least functional and it fits, and is light. When you’re talking about replacing it for a new one for a couple hundred more dollars, that’s low on the list of priorities. Just bonus points if you already have a nicer one that fits to replace it!
did you find out if it fit?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Here is the "INTERGRATED" $21 ice cooler I got with my 60K boat....WTF....why even bother.. I'm afraid to been seen taking it out of my boat. I'm going
to cut it up and put it in a trash bag first.

Attachments

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Mine came with the engel 35 i think. The engel is ok. Its light and all but not built like a yeti. Its also way too small for my cooler cabinet. Its this tiny cooler in a big space. Wilish they would uave given a cooler that fits. A yeti 45 fits perfect so i think i will order one of those. They are heavy but i think i will leave it in the boat then pack the yeti in the boat as if it were a built in fridge. We have that large yeti soft bag. That thing works great. Ill just pack that and take it to the boat then my stuff and the guests stuff can all get packed in the big cooler. With all that said, for the cost of a 275 it really should have a built in 12v fridge in that cabinet

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
When I picked up my boat last August it was missing the cooler and it took the dealer a week and a half to get it in......the same blue Igloo cooler that everyone else seems to get. I wondered how it could have taken a week and a half to get a cooler that they could have driven about 5 minutes to pick up at Lowe’s.

My girlfriend bought me a Yeti Tundra 35 for Xmas but I don’t think it’s gonna fit under the starboard side bench seat where the “integrated” cooler went. I did buy a Yeti Backflip 24 over the weekend that fits perfectly next to the port side seat so I think that will be our primary cooler.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
When I picked up my boat last August it was missing the cooler and it took the dealer a week and a half to get it in......the same blue Igloo cooler that everyone else seems to get. I wondered how it could have taken a week and a half to get a cooler that they could have driven about 5 minutes to pick up at Lowe’s.

My girlfriend bought me a Yeti Tundra 35 for Xmas but I don’t think it’s gonna fit under the starboard side bench seat where the “integrated” cooler went. I did buy a Yeti Backflip 24 over the weekend that fits perfectly next to the port side seat so I think that will be our primary cooler.
My real issue isn't the cooler, it's that it's supposed to be integrated, like the ski locker. That's integrated....false advertising

TexAg2010

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
did you find out if it fit?
The RTIC 45 was a hair too tall. If the feet were modified to be a little more flush with the body and/or you take out the thin film of whatever they put in as a placemat for the cooler in my boat, it would fit. Sorry I don’t have numbers to go with how far off the measurement was, but it was close enough it seemed likely to get the hard part of the cooler in there at least.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

Big Wil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
The Yeti 45 is a bit too tall in my 252SD. I even took out the mat- (but not the one around the Captain’s seat). That is unfortunate because I bought the 45 at West Marine (20% off last week). So, I continue the hunt while getting every outing by using the one that came with it. The integrated cooler may be less than 20 bucks but I’m sure we paid a Yeti price for it, so for now it works.