• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is this deal too good to be true?

msjones144

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Didn't want to leave this one hanging, but I did post in the welcome aboard forum. After taking in the info you guys provided, I am happy to say I'm a new owner of a 2016 AR240 with 23 hours. Poor seller had a busy family and never got to use it. YES warranty until June of 2020 soon to be transferred. Various cushions and extras are still in their packages, this guy took better care of this boat than some would family members! He was a bit upset he had to take the cover off in the rain to give me a sea trial. Insisted I put Star Tron fuel treatment in it, since he always has for every tank of gas..... Feel like I found the right boat, very happy with the deal, and proud to be a Yamaha Jet Boat owner. Hopefully I can contribute as I learn more and more. Thanks guys!

Matt

Attachments

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Very nice boat that color is my favorite and you have the tower

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
nice!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
.... He was a bit upset he had to take the cover off in the rain to give me a sea trial. Insisted I put Star Tron fuel treatment in it, since he always has for every tank of gas.....
Hahaha! That's how you know the owner is sentimentally attached to the boat. That's hard to fake :)

Congratulation!!!!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great, and even better it matches the truck. Congrats!