• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Its official, picking up the boat this Thursday.

Nobody needed to say "Smile!". On my way back to Fort Myers now.
Thanks Anderson Marine. Old Hickory TN.
Walker Marine in FM was gracious and responsive in returning my deposit for the boat previously on schedule for April delivery.
View attachment 167858
BEAUTIFUL COLOR COMBO, AND WHEELS,I NEED THOSE RIMS ? ANYONE KNOW WHERE ? THX AND ENJOY

Congratulations on the long trek to grab that one. I remember how hard it was to track my own down and then navigate the sales process, arrange shipping to Hawaii from CA and then fly in, test drive, fly out and then sit on my hands for a week as it made its way across the Pacific. Lot of stress but SO worth the end result. 4yrs in and going strong.

Congratulations on the long trek to grab that one. I remember how hard it was to track my own down and then navigate the sales process, arrange shipping to Hawaii from CA and then fly in, test drive, fly out and then sit on my hands for a week as it made its way across the Pacific. Lot of stress but SO worth the end result. 4yrs in and going strong.
WOW, LOT OF WORK BUT WORTH IT, RARE COOL COLOR, PICKING UP MY NEW 252 FSH NEXT WEEK, I JUST POSTED A MESSAGE IF ANYONE CAN CALL ME TO ANSWER A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS THAT OWNS THE SAME BOAT

Thanks everyone. She'll rest on my boat lift, minimal trailer use. I apperciate the mods advice.
BTW, she has a name now. "Sonho Meu" - means "my dream" in Portuguese and is also the title of an old school samba number I like.
Are you from Brasil?

WOW, LOT OF WORK BUT WORTH IT, RARE COOL COLOR, PICKING UP MY NEW 252 FSH NEXT WEEK, I JUST POSTED A MESSAGE IF ANYONE CAN CALL ME TO ANSWER A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS THAT OWNS THE SAME BOAT
This forum is a great place to ask questions, regardless of what boat people have they'll be able to answer your questions, so shoot.

This forum is a great place to ask questions, regardless of what boat people have they'll be able to answer your questions, so shoot.
Hey, if you don't mind,,,,You have twin ho 1.8 ? non supercharged ,, so what's your top speed and real mpg at cruise , you feel like u need trim tabs out in ocean or when a lot of guests , debating if the dealer should install before pic up or just wait and see and enjoy like two other guys are telling me

Hey, if you don't mind,,,,You have twin ho 1.8 ? non supercharged ,, so what's your top speed and real mpg at cruise , you feel like u need trim tabs out in ocean or when a lot of guests , debating if the dealer should install before pic up or just wait and see and enjoy like two other guys are telling me
I wont boat out at sea much (I am a lake boy). I would wait and see to install tabs. You would probably rock around 55 MPH with 45 GPH. Depending on conditions.

grandma from Puerto Rico grandpa Spain
Sorry if you thought the "Are you from Brasil" comment was towards you. xD I was asking Eric because he named his boat in Portuguese.:)

I wont boat out at sea much (I am a lake boy). I would wait and see to install tabs. You would probably rock around 55 MPH with 45 GPH. Depending on conditions.
I THINK IM LUCKY TO HIT 50 MPH. I HAVE THE REG 1.8 MOTORS AND 5K WEIGHT

Same motors, 45MPH 24GPH 1.9MPG I'm over 5092lbs with a full tank.
Damn. I was thinking. And hoping 48-50 mph Top speed light and 3 mpg at 30mph cruise.

Back