• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's ski season

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
dl

Last edited:

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Taking the wife for her birthday tomorrow to timberline... already 100+ inches snow !!!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I love Monarch. It's been several years since I've been there, but it was exactly as you describe last time. Have a great time!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Me and my 16 tear old daughter are thinking about making a last minute trip to Wolf Creek around the 28th.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just wish I was here:
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Holy crap that would have been fun (and tiring!). :eek: This is the Crested Butte snow stake timelapse from Dev 16th... yeah only 24 hrs.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We always liked Wolf Creek. Lots of snow, always get powder hiking to Alberta peak and waterfall. Better before they put a lift back there.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw that Wolf Creek is getting pounded all weekend, potentially 2-3 feet of snow so I pulled the trigger. Hardly any rooms left in Pagosa Springs and none in South Fork. Headed out on the 26th with my 16 year old daughter, shred for 3 days, and head home just in time for New Years Eve bash!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
While online getting myself stoked for the trip I found this little gem! Insane!!! He won $20,000 from Red Bull for best Line of Winter. Enjoy..........

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Darn you guys are making me dream about powder and the big mountains. Ice coast sking is just not the same. Was that Greg Stump wearing the go pro? JK of course but his movies did inspire me to break a few bones as a teenager. Epic run that guy had. I also noticed all of the people on the terrain that didn't appear to have the skills for it. If you start down a chute like that you better keep going.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Wolf Creek brings back such good memories. Great powder. Eating at the Hungry Logger. No lift lines. Great times with my brother.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Heading to Heavenly at Lake Tahoe in two weeks. So pumped for the trip! We haven't been out west in a couple of years so definitely looking forward to a great week.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
On the way to squaw valley via a charter bus now. I'm looking forward to spending time with my son but damn this is an early start activity and an expensive one at that. Only 3 months (- 6 days) left of winter.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_3119.PNG

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Now your just making me feel slow and lazy... those are great stats for a day of runs...

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol. Thx. We hit it hard in the morning and left around 1:30 when it got crowded. We made first runs on 3 or 4 runs this morning! It was awesome. Great GoPro footage.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
As my son stated, "Squaw never disappoints." Got love the ski bus, $50 round trip fee per person and discounted lift tickets. They do all the driving, play movies on the way back and there is a toilet as well as charging ports on board. The only con is that the additional pickup and drop off points add about 2 hours to the total road time.
IMG_7858.JPG

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@BigN8 , nice pics and stats. What app are you using to capture the stats? I tried to get readings via map my run yesterday but the app killed my Apple Watch within 9 hours and looked like it would use up my phone battery in a few more so I turned it off to preserve the battery.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ski Tracks, paid version.