• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
That means I have to buy a scale. That must be part of the problem!
After this thread was started I actually started looking at wifi scales also as we do not own one either. I will use the one at the office for the official weigh in.

I propose only one rule. Any full length mirror selfies equals automatic disqualification!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
IN
@geiger41
@scot71
@Wayloncle
@GiddYupJoe
@Bruce
@MikeyL & "Barbie"
@Julian
@Big Shasta

I'm in for 50.00. I didn't conceive this so far be it from me to suggest how it should go but I'll throw this out there. How about a starting picture of the scale to get everyone's beginning weight. (if any male posts a shirtless pic of himself, I'm out) and then if we're going 6 weeks (would anyone mind 8) we post weekly pics of the scale readout and then stop for the last 3 weeks so nobody knows where the competition is, they only have the beginning trend to judge if they might win.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Too cheap to go in right now (nickle and diming for a family member out of work) but I just weighed in at 263!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'd say anyone can be in. The money prizes can go to the top 3 who paid in. If the top folks didn't pay in, they still get bragging rights.

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be in but don't know if I will be in the money round

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I have officially changed my profile picture in preparation of the challenge.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sure, put me in!
Will find our better scale to weigh in officially tonight!

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok, I'm in. I need the motivation.
Send our weight on the 8th?
Some suggested guidelines: weigh at approximately same time of day (morning), minimal clothing (skivvies) but no pics!
I also like the idea of weekly or otherwise periodic weigh-in. It's motivating to know where you stand along the way vs. others.

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in. Non money side. Was about to start working out anyway. This will help me stay motivated.

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@geiger41 can you update the first post with the "official rules" and the payout for those who pay in? Lots going on in this thread and kind of lazy right now from all my working out to go back and consolidate all the information. I'm 50/50 on the $50...

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
@Wayloncle says I need to be in this. I've lost 20 in 6 weeks but have lost motivation since my work roommate quit going to the gym. I'd do it but not for $ was at 350 on December 10th. Down to 330. The weight Waylon met me at last August. I knew there was a problem when the doctors analog scale was maxed out. I'm not the fat per se, just a big dude.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Wayloncle says I need to be in this. I've lost 20 in 6 weeks but have lost motivation since my work roommate quit going to the gym. I'd do it but not for $ was at 350 on December 10th. Down to 330. The weight Waylon met me at last August. I knew there was a problem when the doctors analog scale was maxed out. I'm not the fat per se, just a big dude.
It helps a lot when you have someone doing it with you.
I run pretty often, but I don't hold back when I eat, I've been wanting to start watching what I eat better so I am hoping this will give me the motivation to stick with it. I haven't worked since the middle of September, I just started a job this week so that will probably help me some since I'll be doing something all day instead of sitting at home snacking all day:)

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I'd have a hard time not eating that French toast every day

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd have a hard time not eating that French toast every day
Haha! I took my mom and brother there, I talked my mom into getting it, it doesn't sounds that great to me on a menu but it is awesome.
French toast with Rice Crispies on it at Bayou Joe's in Panama City if anyone wants to meet there after all this weigh in stuff is done!:)

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Haha! I took my mom and brother there, I talked my mom into getting it, it doesn't sounds that great to me on a menu but it is awesome.
French toast with Rice Crispies on it at Bayou Joe's in Panama City if anyone wants to meet there after all this weigh in stuff is done!:)
I'm in....Crap...This means I'm already planning on putting the pounds back on...LOL..Gotta treat yourself once in a while.

@@geiger41 $$$
@@scot71
@@Wayloncle
@@GiddYupJoe
@@Bruce
@@MikeyL & "Barbie"
@@Julian
@@Big Shasta $
@@Speedling
@@Gumbeaux
@@PolarXJ