• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 9th to 14th 2018

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guys are lucky to have @jaburt coming in your group! No one, and I mean no one, carries a better tool box in their jetboat. Last year, @jaburt took about 30 seconds to dismantle my broken tower locks I had been fighting for like an hour... when he could no longer watch me fumble, LOL. It was like watching a soloist playing piano.

--

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ummm no... just june... not sure what i did to get it in the july thread.. now when i retire..... just watch me !

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mainah has registered to captain Liquid Therapy with a crew of 4 adults and 2 children. They hail from the home port of Lake Murray, Chapin, SC.

The crew is described as: Early 40s couple with 3 teenage kids that love adventure. Husband Chris 41, wife Angela 42, daughter Hailey 19, Hailey's plus one TBD, son Joe 15, son Jake 14. Angela, Hailey and plus one will ferry or fly over while the boys pound waves. Unit 21l.

You can register for the event using the form at
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-june-25th-to-30th.8/respond for June 25th to 30th
or
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-july-9th-to-14th.6/respond for July 9th to 14th

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Mainah, you are going to love the view and private beach at building 21!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Mainah, you are going to love the view and private beach at building 21!
Thanks. That was the idea. We like to hang out with others but also like to be able to escape to private/quite when we want and will probably enjoy the long walk to the pool. I booked Sunday night too just in case the weather forces us to depart early. Was that wise? Really don't want to eat over $300 that could be better spent on beverages.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Mainah, I would cancel the Sunday night. It is likely to remain open anyway.

When we crossed early in 2016 everyone got into their condos. If not we could find other places to stay for a night. Worst case scenario the sand is pretty soft.

newbote

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just received my rental agreement and it has the deposit amount at 50% not 25%, what is everyone else's have?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just received my rental agreement and it has the deposit amount at 50% not 25%, what is everyone else's have?
The "generic" rental agreement states 50%. I was charged 25%. You should be as well. Make sure they know you are part of the JetBoaters group to get the discount and reduced deposit. Please post your unit number once reserved.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@newbote I was the same it said 50% but was only billed 25%

newbote

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The "generic" rental agreement states 50%. I was charged 25%. You should be as well. Make sure they know you are part of the JetBoaters group to get the discount and reduced deposit. Please post your unit number once reserved.
Thanks all.....

steven rivera

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Omar8thgen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Speedling has registered to captain Rest Stop with a crew of 2 adults and 3 children. They hail from the home port of Cedar Lake, IN.

The crew is described as: A Beautiful wife, 3 crazy little kids, and one guy desperately trying to hold it all together.

You can register for the event using the form at
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-june-25th-to-30th.8/respond for June 25th to 30th
or
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-july-9th-to-14th.6/respond for July 9th to 14th

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Not sure why this posted under the July fling, should be posted in the June crossing.
Thanks, Rod

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hum I’m 99% sure I was in that thread when I clicked on the link.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hum I’m 99% sure I was in that thread when I clicked on the link.
@Andy S, the link in the June thread pointed to the July form. Hope you do not mind that I changed it .