• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

jetboatpilot.com

Aaron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don't do this often but I have to give props out to Will at Jet Boat Pilot.
I was trying to buy a cover and had some questions. I got an almost immediate response via email.
Then I had a small issue with paying online and I was actually able to text will and he immediately called me and walked me through the steps to pay.
That kind of customer service is lost in the nation these days. I work for a large mortgage company where we take amazing care of our clients and have an extremely high level of standards and Will blew me away.
Thank you! I won't buy from anywhere else!

I agree, every time I have called he has answered and it's nice to get a human versus a computer. I have bought a few things from him and will continue!

And this post is why I will buy from him when I need my cover.

I bought Hydro Turf and seat cushions from him last year. He was great to work with. Last week I needed a little bit of factory seat vinyl and he took his time to vacuum pack and ship half a yard to me!

I too have had great customer service from him and very quick shipping. And now that you've mentioned it, I've been meaning to place an order of Hot Sauce and some other stuff, haha.

Absolute fact you guys speak of. I have yet to call Will, and I have a dozen times over the years, that he has not answered by the second ring! ***** and an extra * because you guys ought to get an extra one!

I called Will on Dec 31st and caught him on his drive home and he gave me the December deal for TVXLs and True Lock 2's. I then ordered a complete set of Seadek for interior and swim platform the following year. I'm a very happy customer.

I'm right there with the previous comments. The service Will provides is top notch, as are his products. Service like that will bring me back time and time again.

Will is the best.

His customer service is the best. Not to mention after watching all of his videos on YouTube about a million times before buying our Yamaha, I felt like I was talking to a celebrity when I placed an order over the phone.

Back