• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Major Product Release Coming Very Soon!!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There are already adjustable nozzle trim kits out there for the aftermarket (racing ski applications have them) so I don't think it's that.

My guess is he has figured out a way for the boat to pay for itself. Wouldn't that be the best mod of all? :D
Already working on that - talking the wife into make dinners for the boat. Then we could provide private sunset cruises and a homemade dinner.
(ie - all boat mods are write offs as well as insurance, taxes, and monthly payment) :winkingthumbsup"

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
so ist it a mod or an upgrade

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Seadek wrap for the whole boat... all exterior surfaces and the trailer. No need to worry about tapping the dock!!!

Actually though.... that makes me wonder... would Seadek along the side of the boat where the dock would hit be something useful?? The rub rail it too high to provide any protection along my docks

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seadek wrap for the whole boat... all exterior surfaces and the trailer. No need to worry about tapping the dock!!!

Actually though.... that makes me wonder... would Seadek along the side of the boat where the dock would hit be something useful?? The rub rail it too high to provide any protection along my docks
Best way to prevent dock rash is keeping the boat off the dock all together by using whips or cross ties (if possible) to pull the boat away from the dock. Bumpers and Dock Pads are NEVER enough.

Last edited:

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot His own version of a "Wake Wedge" that works for regular and goofy and doesn't cost a grand.

Port0222

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If @JetBoatPilot was listening-- all of these guesses should be on their product development list. You're welcome for your 2018 development plan

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My guess would be a cleanout plug that fits all models and doesn't blow. Or possibly a gps locator built into the current plug just in case it does blow ;)

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Force field for when the aliens come for us. Or turbines so the boat can raise out of the water and fly home.

Seriously, it could be either one of these or maybe both with a combo pkg.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it an inflatable observer for water sports!

VAMDE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lotta build up time. Every day that goes by, my expectations rise. I hope it's something cool.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

tracerrx

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My vote is for a SKI-ROPE-AUTO-RETRACTOR-WINDER-STORAGE-THINGY. You hit a button and the rope retracts back into the tower : )

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My vote is for a SKI-ROPE-AUTO-RETRACTOR-WINDER-STORAGE-THINGY. You hit a button and the rope retracts back into the tower : )
Those already existed. They were an option I've seen on MasterCrafts.
That's said - haven't seen one on any of the newer boats.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm putting money on a revolutionary steering system.