• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Major Product Release Coming Very Soon!!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
much less people willing to deliver it from the neighboring state.
Will is a good guy - but I'm really wanting to go so I can go get a burger from "Just The Cook"!! :winkingthumbsup"

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Drive to nc... ill let u use mine so i can see what it is...
Based on the comments I just saw I believe @haknslash is the current test boat if you all blow him up at once he may crack and tell you lol.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Based upon available clues I have very good idea what the product is. Will is doing his due diligence to protect his IP and make sure he is not infringing upon someone elses. I respect that greatly and encourage Will or anyone else with direct knowledge of the IP not to break under pressure. Will runs a great business and continues to innovate. Depending on compatibility with other aftermarket products or how it may incorporate their features will drive my buying decision.

As for the tease I am not really a fan but as a marketing plan it seems to be working :winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What they failed to mention in the video was the 8 months the guy had to wait while his dealer tried to figure out how to stop the engines from throwing codes every 15minutes.
Cmon Murph...... The Rotax is bulletproof, its the manufacturer of the boat that needs to get their shit together.

Last edited:

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Based upon available clues I have very good idea what the product is. Will is doing his due diligence to protect his IP and make sure he is not infringing upon someone elses. I respect that greatly and encourage Will or anyone ekse with direct knowledge of the IP not to break under pressure. Will runs a great business and continues to innovate. Depending on compatibility with other aftermarket products or how it may incorporate their features will drive my buying decision.

As for the tease I am not really a fan but as a marketing plan it seems to be working :winkingthumbsup"
@JetBoatPilot is it a mildew removal tool decked out with seadeck?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So i been thinking about this and i think i have it narrowed down to two options.............. try these gems out!

1. Counter rotating impellers on the same safe.. like some out boards have... ehh? Ehh? :)

2. A variable geometry nozzle like on a fighter jet... at slow speed it will shrink to give a little more thrust??

If anyone steals these awesume ideas i expect a kick back!! :winkingthumbsup"

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'd actually love to tackle the variable geometry nozzle idea. We've thrown it around in a few meetings over the years and I have already come up with the name for it if and when we make an attempt. When I was a crew chief on F-15 Fighters back in the 90's we referred to the variable nozzles as "Turkey Feathers". I always thought that was a cool name!

Brent Compton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you still on track to release the big news "around" Aug 1st? Let the count down begin. And Turkey Feathers seem like a great idea

Jetti

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Turkey feathers would be cool, just many moving parts to sit in the water. You could make a sliding clam shell work!!;) I'll be fine with 5 percent royalties.

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think it's something to do with the nozzles some type of trim maybe. It's why he was looking for a single engine boat he only has one prototype

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have an email in to my attorney and am waiting her update. The plan was to have some language agreed upon by the 1st and an application sent to the patent office. I don't think we'll have the application submitted but I do think we'll have preliminary language by then. I will keep you guys posted.

On another note our third test of our second generation product tested extremely well today. We are making huge strides and I feel confident we'll have a product that will be ready for manufacturing and distribution late summer or early fall.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd actually love to tackle the variable geometry nozzle idea. We've thrown it around in a few meetings over the years and I have already come up with the name for it if and when we make an attempt. When I was a crew chief on F-15 Fighters back in the 90's we referred to the variable nozzles as "Turkey Feathers". I always thought that was a cool name!
Didn't know you were an Eagle Keeper, I am Weapons on F-16s

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Rob9550 that's cool! I originally worked on T-37s at Randolph AFB back in 1995-1996 but when the contract went civilian I got PCS'd to Tyndall AFB which brought me to PC. I was not much of a mechanic so I got out of the AF in 1998. Where are you stationed?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got word back from my attorney today that we should have a final draft ready by the first of next week. I am hoping to at least be able to share a video of the product in action even if the application has not been filed. I will check with her to see if that is permissible and will let you guys know first of next week!

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
How about a short trailer or teaser clip??? And No, don't just show the first :15sec with your logo animation LOL :winkingthumbsup"

You can trust us here....we won't say anything.....

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Rob9550 that's cool! I originally worked on T-37s at Randolph AFB back in 1995-1996 but when the contract went civilian I got PCS'd to Tyndall AFB which brought me to PC. I was not much of a mechanic so I got out of the AF in 1998. Where are you stationed?
I am in SC at Shaw AFB.