• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector/Lateral Thuster Group Buy 2020

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals! JetBoatPilot is pleased to announce that we're hosting a group buy exclusively for JetBoaters.Net members, starting today and ending Aug 31, 2020.

Rules & Guidelines are as follows:

Participation Levels/Discounts

Lateral Thrusters (For 2003-2018 Year Model Yamaha Boats)

1-10 Lateral Thrusters: 10% Discount
11-15 Lateral Thrusters: 15% Discount
16-20 Lateral Thrusters: 20% Discount
21-25 Lateral Thrusters: 25% Discount
26-34 Lateral Thrusters: 30% Discount
35+ Lateral Thrusters: 35% Discount

Thrust Vector X For Yamaha Boats, Thrust Vector for Non-Yamaha Models) (Excludes Wake Models)
1-10 Thrust Vectors: 10% Discount
11-15 Thrust Vectors: 15% Discount
16-20 Thrust Vectors: 20% Discount
21-25 Thrust Vectors: 25% Discount
26-34 Thrust Vectors: 30% Discount
35+ Thrust Vectors: 35% Discount

Thrust Vector Wake is not included in the group buy at this time. Due to shortages in inventory we have decided to exclude Thrust Vector Wake from the group buy.

RULES

This event includes both Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vector X, plus Thrust Vector for BRP powered boats. You are not required to buy both items during this event. You may buy one or both based on your needs.

If buying both be advised that combo prices will not be applicable during this sale. Additionally trade in programs such as TV Upgrade and Cobra Fin Trade will not be active during this event.

To participate customers must be a member of JetBoaters.Net and have an active User ID. Customers must email or call our offices and place their orders. We'll put the order in a folder and add it to the count total. Once the max discount level is achieved we'll begin collecting payments. If max discount levels are achieved for a particular product and if all who have committed to buy complete their order and pay, we'll begin shipping early. If we do not hit max discount levels we'll begin charging credit cards at the end of the month and shipments will begin after that. If customers want to pay full price early and receive their order immediately they may do so, with the understanding that they will get refunded the final adjusted discount once the group buy closes on August 31st. This may buy them another month of boat usage with the product on the boat.

Taxes will apply to orders which have Florida delivery addresses and are based on the county of delivery. Domestic shipping rates during this event are $17.95 for individual items and $26.95 for multi item orders. International orders must get shipping quotes. We use UPS for international shipping.

Customers who have older versions of Thrust Vector, Thrust Vector XL and Thrust Vector XV will need to have us e-mail a copy of the Trim Template in order to add Lateral Thrusters to their Thrust Vector equipped boat. Current Thrust Vector X product is fully compatible with Lateral Thruster.

Lateral Thrusters are incompatible with other steering systems. If a customer chooses to combine Lateral Thrusters with another aftermarket steering system, and, if there is ever a warranty claim, we may not be able to honor our limited Lateral Thruster warranty.

Customers may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com. Must provide Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

Last edited:

Invictus

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Just ordered Thrust Vector now with purchase/refund difference option. Customer #1 I was told. :) Thanks, can wait to throw it on my Challenger for a camping/boating trip this weekend.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Excellent! Thank you!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I didn't know this was a thing but ordered mine just last week! Can I get in on this still?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

applemagic77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just ordered Thrust Vector now with purchase/refund difference option. Customer #1 I was told. :) Thanks, can wait to throw it on my Challenger for a camping/boating trip this weekend.
Na I was the first order ;) called this morning knowing this was going down today. TV'and LT's paid in full :)

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I docked in reverse yesterday and did not break a sweat! LTs is an awesome upgrade, and the group buy is the cheapest time to get it!

Last edited:

jgrondin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
may have to get in on this for lateral thrusters, need to figure out which thrust vectors I presently have installed from 3 years ago.....

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Na I was the first order ;) called this morning knowing this was going down today. TV'and LT's paid in full :)
If you have a SeaDoo sport boat the Lateral Thruster will not work. That is for Yamaha only. Did you order an LT?

Jgonzalez114

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I sent my e-mail. Got the SeaDeck last year. Time for the steering upgrades. :thumbsup:

applemagic77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you have a SeaDoo sport boat the Lateral Thruster will not work. That is for Yamaha only. Did you order an LT?
I did order both. I have a Yamaha 2012 242 limited S.

Last edited:

KrodWhodat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I’m new to the jet boat world. I just bought a 2019 242ES Limited. What would I be looking for?

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I’m new to the jet boat world. I just bought a 2019 242ES Limited. What would I be looking for?
Depends what your needs are, Thrust Vectors X help with low speed handling, lateral thrusters assist with reverse handling.

KrodWhodat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Depends what your needs are, Thrust Vectors X help with low speed handling, lateral thrusters assist with reverse handling.
I could definitely use both. Where can I see the pricing and are they easy to install?

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I could definitely use both. Where can I see the pricing and are they easy to install?
JetBoatPilot.com will give you a base price, depending how many people buy will determine the discount as listed above. I haven’t installed them as I’m buying on this buy, but from reading on here it seems pretty easy and there how to videos. Jet boat pilot seems to have top notch customer service from what others on here have said.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Very simple install for both, however you only need the Thrust Vector X. The LT won't work with your boat. Watch video on the product page at jetboatpilot.com

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
With the 2019+ boats Yamaha redesigned the reverse buckets, so you no longer need the Lateral Thrusters. It's debatable if Yamaha did as good of a job as JBP, but they're "good enough" that JBP isn't building LTs for the newer boats.

Hugo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I called JBP to order the TVs and LTs. I had heard of JBP's excellent customer service but man was I pleasantly surprised. JBP rep Kristi told me about this discount. I thought to myself.........man she didn't have to say anything about any type of discount. I was blown away at how helpful she was. Most business would have taken my money at full price and then would have never thought twice about it. JetBoat Pilot put themselves in the customers shoes! Great job JBP!! Will def be using them again in the very near future and can't wait till I get my TVs and LTs. Thanks again JBP!