• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector/Lateral Thuster Group Buy 2020

sledpepper

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just ordered vectors only.

brfoley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve ordered both. Hoping for a big group=max discount.

Invictus

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
My order just arrived (did the pay/ship now option with refund of discount later) and finished with installation. Looking forward to doing some testing this weekend on the lake. Thanks again!

Attachments

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I added the lateral thrusters to my 2017 AR240 last year. IMHO an absolute "Must have" for a Yamaha. This is a great deal!!

Invictus

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Agreed, installed on Friday and spent all day on the water today with them. Night and day difference in handling around the docks and in no wake zones. Boat now tracks perfectly! Thanks again, best $ spent so far oh my boat!

coldsteel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I ordered both just before the group buy was announced...I contacted JBP, and they are counting them in the group buy! Thanks JBP!

Brett

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordering Thrusters today.

Bert85

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just put in my order for the LT!

Andisimose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone here cut their thrust vector XLs to fit the lateral thrusters? Wondering if it’s something easy with the tools at my disposal.

JTrottaNY

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Emailed to order lateral thrusters this morning. Any chance @JetBoatPilot can add a tally/update or even a survey to track confirmed orders in the thread?

Garrett C

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ordered the Thrust Vector X, can't wait. Thank you to @JetBoatPilot for the outstanding customer service and also for the group buy.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Update: As of this moment Lateral Thruster and Thrust Vector X discount percentage is at 30% off!!! Almost at maximum 35%! Go Go Go!!!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Aspayne21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New to the forum but really excited about this group buy!! Just left a message with customer service & waiting for a call back so I can order TV & LT!

stealth245

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just sent an email for both! I got my boat a month ago and struggle backing up, I’ve heard way too much about it not to try them!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We just hit max discount levels! It is now time to start calling in and getting us CC info so we can begin shipping soon.

For those of you who are unfamiliar, we have commitments to get us to the 35% discount level, but we need payments to actually finalize the discount levels. So if you're participating, get your payments in and when the total to earn the 35% discount level is collected then we'll begin shipping.

For those who have paid in full and are awaiting refunds, we'll process your refund once all payments are collected. Thank you!

Rob G

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just sent me email to order Lateral Thruster.
Can't wait to put this on and experience the significant increase in control :thumbsup: