• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot's 2023 Marine Mat Group Buy Is Live!! Save 30% Off All Production Items Because You're Awesome!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What about the impact graphics? Are those included by chance?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What about the impact graphics? Are those included by chance?
I think we're doing impact graphics next month.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think we're doing impact graphics next month.
Awesome! I noticed you have them for my 212x in the stock color scheme. I can still get the factory graphics and thought about buying all of them to have on hand as several are peeling up already. But if it had a similar discount as marine mat the price difference would be negligible and I already know the stock graphics suck and are peeling up on a boat stored indoors that's babied to death. Might as well find a longer term solution. I'll keep an eye out for next month! Thanks!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome! I noticed you have them for my 212x in the stock color scheme. I can still get the factory graphics and thought about buying all of them to have on hand as several are peeling up already. But if it had a similar discount as marine mat the price difference would be negligible and I already know the stock graphics suck and are peeling up on a boat stored indoors that's babied to death. Might as well find a longer term solution. I'll keep an eye out for next month! Thanks!!
I don't know if all of the impact graphics will be the same 30% off due to some issues we've had with fitment. But on older Yamaha boats that don't have the Yamaha logo on the side we may be able to do the 30%. This is a first for us so let me work out the kinks on this.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don't know if all of the impact graphics will be the same 30% off due to some issues we've had with fitment. But on older Yamaha boats that don't have the Yamaha logo on the side we may be able to do the 30%. This is a first for us so let me work out the kinks on this.
Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out. My boat doesn't have any logos on the side, just the graphics which obviously would go in lieu of those.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out. My boat doesn't have any logos on the side, just the graphics which obviously would go in lieu of those.
Cool, established kits that require no test fits will get the 30% off.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not yet. I sent the email during the lunch hour on the west coast, so it may have been too late for today.

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just placed my order on Friday and already got shipping confirmation today. Quick turnaround!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not yet. I sent the email during the lunch hour on the west coast, so it may have been too late for today.
Ok let me know if you don't hear from Kelly or her team today.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

zmachines

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Last minute buyer here :)

Any installed photos of 2" teak over black? Looking at this for my 2012 242 LS.

Thanks in advance!

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just got my accessory pieces for my ‘21 195S and the color isn’t an exact match. The boat is new to me, so I’m not sure if the originals have just faded a little? I want to make sure it’s correct before I install them. It might be a little hard to tell in the pictures, but the new pieces are definitely darker. Also, the engine step over didn’t come with holes for the snaps. They included this little pipe piece that seems to have a sharpened end. I’m wondering if that’s supposed to be used to cut the holes. IMG_0863.jpegIMG_0864.jpegIMG_0866.jpegIMG_0867.jpeg

izahml

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anything scheduled for 2024? Just bought a 2021 210 FSH and looking to put some mats in. Thank you.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anything scheduled for 2024? Just bought a 2021 210 FSH and looking to put some mats in. Thank you.
Yes group buy is always in September