• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetman Jet Ski Impeller

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whether you need more speed, better handling or more stable sailing, our propellers can meet your needs.

Not only that, but we are also very strong in quality management, ensuring that each propeller is strictly inspected and tested. And we have enough stock to keep you waiting. Choose us, let sailing become a carefree enjoyment!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If anyone wants to know about us, please check our website.
Well, don't keep us waiting... I looked you up and already know it, but others do not. List your website from China.

And from your first post…“Sailing” does not require a propeller.

Last edited:

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Think it's funny, that first picture, to see the weld seam, like the impeller was cast in two different molds then welded together. I can only imagine the imbalance that would have.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Think it's funny, that first picture, to see the weld seam, like the impeller was cast in two different molds then welded together. I can only imagine the imbalance that would have.
Ugly weld for sure!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought the funny bit was the "Enough stock to keep you waiting"......SOOOO, Like, none on the shelf and we have to wait for the foundry to cast the impellers stock levels, or just a neverending list of "We promise we'll ship it tomorrow" emails?!?!?!

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whether you need more speed, better handling or more stable sailing, our propellers can meet your needs.

Not only that, but we are also very strong in quality management, ensuring that each propeller is strictly inspected and tested. And we have enough stock to keep you waiting. Choose us, let sailing become a carefree enjoyment!
Well, don't keep us waiting... I looked you up and already know it, but others do not. List your website from China.

And from your first post…“Sailing” does not require a propeller.
www.jetmanimpeller.com

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey if half the stuff on the website is true, they have a real factory making real shiny props and impellers. That's not too shabby.

I know these have been a challenge for some time, Yamaha was out of stuck for the longest time.

They come 12 to a box so it may be too much quantity for the retail buyer, but I welcome any source of new parts.

Now, unsure of the veracity of the site claims, but that's for someone else to find out for sure.

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey if half the stuff on the website is true, they have a real factory making real shiny props and impellers. That's not too shabby.

I know these have been a challenge for some time, Yamaha was out of stuck for the longest time.

They come 12 to a box so it may be too much quantity for the retail buyer, but I welcome any source of new parts.

Now, unsure of the veracity of the site claims, but that's for someone else to find out for sure.
We are a real impeller factory, producing high-performance impellers, we sincerely hope to bring a new experience to all riders, everything on the website is real.

If anyone is considering wholesale, you can contact me for our product catalogue. email: marketing@jetmanimpeller.com

The impeller quality is comparable to Solas, but the price is better, we only do wholesale. thanks for your attention.