• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy JL Audio 6.5 speakers

Oscar0421

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking for 2 pair of JL Audio mx650 or m650 speakers. Paypal ready!

Last edited:

Earmark Marine

Jet Boat Junkie
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sent you a message. The M650 and MX650 speakers were discontinued a little over a year ago, the new versions are M3 and M6.

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What’s a good price on 6x M3’s

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sent you a message. The M650 and MX650 speakers were discontinued a little over a year ago, the new versions are M3 and M6.
@Oscar Arrechea you are going to love working with @Earmark Marine, Odin fixed me up years ago and the package we put together has been flawless and still sounds fantastic

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

jetboy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
What’s a good price on 6x M3’s
Bought mine from Creative Audio. For 6 you're at $690 ($230/ pair). Here is the link: JL Audio M3-650X-S-Gm - M3 6.5" Marine Coaxial Speakers (pair) - Gunmetal Sport Grilles. They also come in an RGB LED version for a little more $$.

BTW, great choice if youre considering. Just finished my factory system overhaul to full JL Audio, cutting in a few extra speakers, adding amps, and installing last weekend and absolutely in love with the sound! Best sounding marine system I've installed yet (makes #7)! 😁👍🏼

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes. I picked up 6, M3’s, 10” sub, 2 7.7s, m800amp. Sound is ridiculous

Oscar0421

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It sais 1 7/8 but jl audio doesnt come in that size. They only offer 1.66, 1.9 or 2.