• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just bought a 2017 190fsh with 12 hours on it!

g8or91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Super happy with first ride. Looking to add UHF radio, cup holders!, and swim deck padding. Possibly add low speed thrust vector. Any advise would be helpful.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new vessel!

Where do you plan on boating?
Another suggestion is to update your profile with your location, this will help other members when making suggestions.

Nice! Assuming your boat has a 10 hour service requirement. Do you know if it’s been serviced yet? Just thought I wound throw that out there for consideration.

I am up the way in Savannah. You can see my upgrades / additions in my signature - if you have any questions.
I presume that you will be using it in salt water, if so flush with an anti-salt treatment after each outing. I use West Marine's Salt-Off, a less expensive version of Salt Away.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Great Looking Boat.

Thx for all the tips and support!

Back