• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just got it broke in!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice T-Top Kevin!! Well worth the $ compared to the dinky little top Yamaha provides. Can you clear your garage door cross braces by opening the engine hatch? Looks like the leaning post would lean back far enough to clear.

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Nice T-Top Kevin!! Well worth the $ compared to the dinky little top Yamaha provides. Can you clear your garage door cross braces by opening the engine hatch? Looks like the leaning post would lean back far enough to clear.
It folds foward on 4 heavy duty pivots.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It folds foward on 4 heavy duty pivots.
Not the t-top. Open the engine hatch which will pivot the helm seat back thus lowering the overall height of the leaning post.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My bad ..... I got two boats mixed up. The above fitting into the garage is meant for @Danielmailin lol

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
With the engine hatch open, I believe is higher the the leaning post.
Now you have me wondering. I'm in Las Vegas now, but can't wait to be home out in the boat. I'll check once I get back.

Kevin Carlin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Hey Joe!
I had them mount mine on the top of the T top. It's on a hinge and take 2 seconds to fold up when I put it in the water.
It's a 5 ft fiberglass.