• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Keep old or go bigger ?

Are you thinking of a new 240? If so, as others have said, project how much you'll need to spend to get it set up the way you want - ballast, perfect pass, etc.. Then compare that total outlay with something like a new Axis T22 or even a couple year old Nautique 210, MC, Malibu, etc.. For the way it seems like you use your boat, I would think that a dedicated wake boat would have to be at least on the list for consideration. My buddy has a T22 and that thing is simply awesome for surfing or wakeboarding. Loaded up with stock ballast and the additional Plug-n-Play, and using the surf gate, it throws an incredible surf wave without even having to be listed over.

No wake boat , I LOVE hitting the sand bars and hanging out !!!! Can't do that with a inboard where I boat , and besides the wave a 240 makes for surfing is INSANE !!!! With ballast and wake wedge !!!

Sometimes an all around boat is best even if it will never be the best at one particular thing.

Dam right !!!

I like the way Speedling thinks. Buy a used 2016 in 2018.

Back