• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Hamilton, Hot Springs, AR

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw somewhere that said the Garvan Botanical Gardens ate accessible by boat is that to get off and walk, or is it viewable from in boat?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw somewhere that said the Garvan Botanical Gardens ate accessible by boat is that to get off and walk, or is it viewable from in boat?
@Kelso, I was not aware of Garven Gardens having a dock but in Google Maps I see an 8 stall dock on the NE side. You might be able to see a little bit of the gardens from the South side but you need to be on land to see 95%.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Kelso, these are the GPS coordinates of the shallow water seen in the second picture on the first page of this thread. You are likely to be the only boat there.

image.jpg

It is about half a mile from the main channel in the bay we live in. You should be able to boat anywhere in the bay east of the coordinates. We are closer to the dam and the water is flowing from recent rains so it will be cool. The bottom here is silt. It is soft to step on but your feet will sink in some. Watch out for brush and logs in the water.

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Awesome! I was looking for that cove yesterday but there are just so many!

We are actually going to pull the boat out today and go to Ouachita.

Backwash

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Actually stayed on Ouachita this weekend. Uploading a wakesurf video as I type! Cant wait to share our day!!