• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Havasu Boat Show April 10 - 12

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
havasu_logo_2015.png

http://lakehavasuboatshow.com/

Anybody Going?

I'm headed out to Needles Friday night with a friend to pick up a Schiada he wants to bring down to the show to see if he can find a buyer.

While there I plan on eating a ton of chili and playing corn hole if I am able.

There is a car show as well and I know I'll be kicking a few tires while there.

It sounds like a great way to get the juices flowing and start the season. I'll try and take lots of pictures and stay out of jail.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, if you didn't go...you missed it.

The original plan was for just me and a buddy to head out to Havasu - he had a Blown Schiada to sell and we towed out a new to him 36 year old Spectra SX 24 that we picked up along the way.

Our wives decided they wanted to tag along and the weather was beautiful, so after he made the sale we went up river and launched the Spectra for a shake down.

The boat ran awesomely - just cruised a while and looked for wakes to bash into to show the girls just how smoothly this boat handles. There was a slight vibration so we yanked the transmission Sunday morning and then went out in his Malibu to go down river for breakfast and relax on the water.

Here's the one he sold:

Schiada.JPG

There's the new owner forking over the cash in the BofA parking lot!

And here's us on the way out with the Spectra:

Spectra.JPG

The boat is HUGE...it has twin 50 gallon tanks and we barely put a dent in one after a couple of hours. This is going to be one fun cruiser!

The weekend was great and I even got a new hat out of it! :cool: