• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake lanier

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like they will be letting water out. I'm going to go check out Buford dam tomorrow afternoon and see what 9000 CFM of water looks like.

One thing to be careful of is that with all the rain, sounds like bacteria levels are up. Mixed feedback on that whether it applies to the lake or just the river...but be careful with open wounds.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not to mention the huge amount of crap floating around

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
June 29th is set to meet up and have a good time. Exact location on lake not decided yet. Jump over to gathering forum and drop a note to keep tabs and let us know if you will be able to make it.

Roswelloms

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi guys! New on the forum and new to boating as well. This will be our first summer on the lake with our AR240. Has anyone tried camping on Lake Lanier with their boat? I have 2 kids that want to go camping and they love boating, I thought maybe we could enjoy best of both worlds. I keep my boat at Port Royale. Are there any campsites where I can dock the boat and camp? Thanks!

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Duckett mill has been my family's go to spot. There is a ramp right there if you need it, some of the sites have easy water access.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ooh. Following. Would be nice to have a camping site with a little dock.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No dock that I now of at camp grounds, but anchor bow out and tie aft off to tree over night

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Duckett mill has a dock for the ramp but not the campground. There are plenty of spots you can bring the boat up to shore.