• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake lanier

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For those of u local to lake lanier in ga can u give me any ideas on places to rent on the water... not Rich person rental kust a normal person rental... prefferably the week of july 4th... i have seen come of them and yikes! Some are craxy expensive!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
try Georgia Jet Boaters on facebook group

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, use VRBO...generally speaking, rentals in the southern end of Lake Lanier would be higher because it is closer to the hot spots. If you don't mind riding on the lake for 15-20 mins, you could get some better deals on the North end. It is much quieter up there anyway. Party coves and the better restaurants are in the south end of the lake. There's also a lot of camping options if that is an option for you. I would suggest booking now though because the 4th of July gets really busy on the lake. There's fireworks at Lake Lanier Islands in Sunset Cove and as you can imagine, it is a madhouse there.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
fireworks at laurel park on the north end by the Olympic center. uo the chestatee river end on the east side has lower prices.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I want to come over and visit Lanier next year. I'm on Allatoona, but would like to check out other lakes.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds fun ... if we dont do it this year we will do it next year.. cant do noth thia and bimini and so far the wife is still on board for bimini

Bedlamfirm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
So my brother just moved to Cumming GA. Looks like Lanier is in his backyard. We are planning to come down a few times next year. Any marinas near Cumming that provide slip rentals?

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bald Ridge marina is where I keep mine. 5 minutes from the cumming square. They rent by the quarter. Advantage storage yard is close to Mary Alice park/ramp if you want out of the water.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you are looking for transient slips, I know Holiday Marina offers them on the south side of the lake.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Who wants to meet up sometime this summer? We are on east side of lake, but once on water doesn't stop us!

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm at the Ducket Mill Campground this week on the lake. Let me know if you're out and we'll meet up

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We rented a house in that same area last weekend. Really nice area and was pretty calm for a holiday weekend.

I might come by just to see that fancy foil board! Did you finish your DIY one?

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not finished it yet. A few more glass layers and paint to go. We're right by the boat ramp, big mable and water carpet.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Might swing by with or without boat not sure of weeks d plans yet wife and kids head to the beach tomorrow for a week.

jason08603

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We put in at the Balus Creek ramp, wife and kids are away till Sunday so I was going to tinker on the boat on Saturday if the weather holds up. Let me know if you guys are going to be around, would love to meet up.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We put in at the Balus Creek ramp, wife and kids are away till Sunday so I was going to tinker on the boat on Saturday if the weather holds up. Let me know if you guys are going to be around, would love to meet up.
I'm I'm same boat... wife and kids are leaving today will be back next Thursday. We actually live in jefferson as well near Jones scrap off 124.

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just read a couple died on that lake from carbon monoxide poisoning while at anchor.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a way to go. That sucks. Seems the rain is going to keep coming. The lake is already up a foot since we set up the rv. All my favorite beaches are under water. But it beats what it looked like a few years ago. We might be out Saturday, I might have to work, but we'll see. At Duckett mill until Friday then back home. Baldridge.