• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Lewisville May 5th 2018

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hehehe. Good to finally meet @Betik and @T. Turner. Sucks I didnt' get see all the others but season just started. Who had the 2018 black/white AR240? That was my first time seeing that color scheme. Very nice scheme. Idk if I will be at Ouachita but will be coming down to Lewisville in the next couple weeks. I really like that lake.
It was good to meet you too. When you come back to Lewisville give me a shout. We are there most weekends.

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hehehe. Good to finally meet @Betik and @T. Turner. Sucks I didnt' get see all the others but season just started. Who had the 2018 black/white AR240? That was my first time seeing that color scheme. Very nice scheme. Idk if I will be at Ouachita but will be coming down to Lewisville in the next couple weeks. I really like that lake.
We have the 2018 Black and white 240 sorry I didn’t say hi I didn’t know who to look for

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It was good to meet you too. When you come back to Lewisville give me a shout. We are there most weekends.
Ok cool. We should be back in couple more weeks. Will def hit you up then.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have the 2018 Black and white 240 sorry I didn’t say hi I didn’t know who to look for
Haha no worries. Just was wondering who had that boat. It was my first time to see that new color scheme. Glad you made it out tho.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know most people are doing the AR trip but for all of you who are not able to attend like me, Lets do Lake Lewisville again. I will be there on Saturday. :)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:winkingthumbsup"Take some pictures so we can compared who more fun

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:winkingthumbsup"Take some pictures so we can compared who more fun
Oh It's a challenge then. Can I post pics of the dancing ladies too? That's how we going to judge this competition. :D

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
GAME ON

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20180609_164951.jpg
We were at party cove Saturday, it was a little chaotic so I didnt get a chance to make it over to your boat and say hi.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's all good. It was pretty busy out there. Guess you have to get there early to get a good spot. I will try to pst some pics later this week.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will be in Lewisville all weekend. Give a shout out if you out there. Be safe!