• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

LED Wiring Diagram

I still need to be watched...:winkingthumbsup"

@maboat haha thanks! So would it be ok to use "tap" connectors? This is my first ever work with electrical things so the tap may be easier. What do you guys think?

@whaler7626 this sounds like a cool project. What product/kit did you buy? Did you have interior LED strips on a previous boat?

@motorboater never done this before so I'm hoping to keep it simple, we still have a 2001 185 Searay and a 1976 Boston Whaler Sakonnet 17 but never put LEDs on. I got a kit from LizardLEDs that has a switch, and an LED wireless controller! So it will be awesome once it is installed. I actually plan on making an install video which I will post here eventually!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Mel. See u got a new boat! Sweet! Hey. U are saying u would not do speaker rings again. Here's a couple of pics of what I might do. Just curious about your opinions on what u think is better. Not sure to do rings or not. Thanks brian

Jetbridge pulled. Will respond in a few
Hours!

Will take any opinions too. Lol

image.jpg Here's another shot on the other side

@bprender did you make those speaker rings or buy them?

@bprender , I found the rings to just put off more light than I wanted. They look cool, but would be more suited to tower speakers IMO, and I will just do my cupholders again...but not all 15 of them!!! I will light the cove in the combing pockets and underseat back cove on swim deck. Shopping for stereo now!

@maboat hey. Those two speaker rings were added when I had them installed professionally. The rest of my speakers have no rings. In fact I have been talking to Cory also about cutting rings with u guys

@txav8r yes. Even without the rings those lights in back put out a ton of light.

Back