• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania....

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone out there from in or around the Lehigh Valley Area? We have a club with a bunch of boats, PWC's that is always looking to travel and hit the water. We are always up for suggestions on waterways to hit and places to take the families. We are always open to having more people tag along. Please don't be shy, The Poconos and surrounding areas are welcome to speak up too!

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nothing? No one out there from NEPA or the Valley?

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, you're right around the corner from me. I'm in Easton

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hell yea, I work in Easton. We have one other member from Easton. If you ever want to hit the lake dont be shy

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Downingtown, pa here! Currently in the process of planning a trip out on the Chesapeake Bay boat to Chesapeake Inn for June 25, 2022. if interested, check out under the forum: Upper Chesapeake Yamaha Run?

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Damn, we are heading to Lake George on June 27-July 7...I would have loved to....please keep us posted we are always looking to travel.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will do. I drop in at Marina Park Port Deposit, MD. My wife, our dog and I go out as many weekends as we can in the summer. There is an island called Fishing Battery Island about 20 mins - 30 mins from Port Deposit ramp. We hang out there a lot.

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Downingtown, pa here! Currently in the process of planning a trip out on the Chesapeake Bay boat to Chesapeake Inn for June 25, 2022. if interested, check out under the forum: Upper Chesapeake Yamaha Run?
Coatesville is my home town, I know Downingtown pretty well. Do they still have the Thanksgiving football game? I played in it for a couple years.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Coatesville is my home town, I know Downingtown pretty well. Do they still have the Thanksgiving football game? I played in it for a couple years.
I believe so. I think my neighbor's son played it if I recall correctly. I see you are located in Harrisburg, I lived out there for awhile after college, prior to moving to Downingtown. Lived off of Union Deposit.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A whippet? My college roommate was from downingtown

jamesk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will do. I drop in at Marina Park Port Deposit, MD. My wife, our dog and I go out as many weekends as we can in the summer. There is an island called Fishing Battery Island about 20 mins - 30 mins from Port Deposit ramp. We hang out there a lot.
From Reading, we have only done the chesapeake once and from Anchor marina (north east). That seems much closer to Phila downington area. Wondering if there a a benefit or why you travel further west to use Port deposit ramp? Always looking for new ideas and suggestions.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
From Reading, we have only done the chesapeake once and from Anchor marina (north east). That seems much closer to Phila downington area. Wondering if there a a benefit or why you travel further west to use Port deposit ramp? Always looking for new ideas and suggestions.
Downingtown is more west. Port deposit is 1 hour 4 mins. Anchor marina is 1 hour 8 mins. So about the same but we often meet our friends from Baltimore who come with us. So port deposit is a good middle spot. I’ve never gone up into the north east. I will have to boat up there this year and check it out.

Emptytemples

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey! Own a townhouse in easton and now live in Phillipsburg. This year will be difficult since we are having our second baby but would love to meet up with people in the future. We go to wallenpaupack a few times a year, Beltzville, and ocean city, md. I'd like to check out the finger lakes in NY, the Delaware River by tullytown and even down to the c&d canal.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Emptytemples Nice to meet you, we are always around... feel free to reach out whenever. Congrats on the new addition to the family! We did OCMD last month and were at Wallenpaupack this weekend, be there again for the next few weekends... Boats at Ironwood, pull out after Memorial day then run upstate ny but ill be back two weeks after that

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
is Lake Wallenpaupack your go to spot?
Yea for the most part. Its about an hour and ten minutes from home so its close. Its a nice small lake, some fun spots. Always looking for new places to go though. We hit Wally today and tomorrow then head back up to Lake George from the 27th-10th.