• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania....

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I haven’t been to raystown but would be interested. You doing a day trip out and back or staying over?
If you're going to do Raystown, might I suggest a few days there at least? There's so much area to explore and it's a decent lake! Can get quite busy on the weekends, but I've heard during the week it calms down a good bit.
I believe there's two major marinas (7 Points Marina and Lake Raystown Resort Marina) to service all your needs while on the water - you should be able to rent a slip at LRRM if you plan to stay a few days...

I wouldn't recommend staying at Heritage Cove campground ONLY because there's approximately a 20 - 30 minute No Wake Zone you have to travel on to get out of/to the campground.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you're going to do Raystown, might I suggest a few days there at least? There's so much area to explore and it's a decent lake! Can get quite busy on the weekends, but I've heard during the week it calms down a good bit.
I believe there's two major marinas (7 Points Marina and Lake Raystown Resort Marina) to service all your needs while on the water - you should be able to rent a slip at LRRM if you plan to stay a few days...

I wouldn't recommend staying at Heritage Cove campground ONLY because there's approximately a 20 - 30 minute No Wake Zone you have to travel on to get out of/to the campground.
Thank you very much.
we were checking out one of the house boat rentals. They say we can tie off the boats to the side. I will have to check out the campground and marinas. Thank you again !!

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got a nice group hitting Wallenpaupack tomorrow if anyone is going to be out. Cairns Island, we will have the grills going.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hell yea, I work in Easton. We have one other member from Easton. If you ever want to hit the lake dont be shy
Hi new to this thread myself. I just got me a boat as well. I’m from Easton, and was primarily gonna boat in nj. I just got my boat yesterday and it’s in wildwood. When I bring the boat home I figured there’s only a few lakes around here I’d go . That is probably beltsvilles and lake wallenwaupack. I know I messed both spelling up but you know where am talking about . So what’s with this Lehigh valley boat club . Interest to see where my fellow Abe area folk go with there vessels.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi new to this thread myself. I just got me a boat as well. I’m from Easton, and was primarily gonna boat in nj. I just got my boat yesterday and it’s in wildwood. When I bring the boat home I figured there’s only a few lakes around here I’d go . That is probably beltsvilles and lake wallenwaupack. I know I messed both spelling up but you know where am talking about . So what’s with this Lehigh valley boat club . Interest to see where my fellow Abe area folk go with there vessels.
We primarily hit Wally, we are there every Sunday. However, we do hit Beltzville...traditionally the narrows on the west end side, keeps us away from the jet skis and the beach. Its nice and calm, some shade and rocks for the kids to jump off of plus a cove to swim. We have done some of the others, Blue Marsh however not a huge fan, a little small and over crowded. Raystown Lake, nice and big cool camping locations and rentals. Our big trip is Lake George in Upstate New York, we camp and stay on the lake for a week. Its a great trip, we moor off the campground and just hit the lake all day.
We have people in the club from all over, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the Valley. Not everyone comes every weekend, there is a mix but its always a good time. No requirements, just a good attitude, a vessel and coming out.
We have a great foundation of regulars and then a large group of people who come when they can.
Once you get that boat up here, reach out we'd love to have you.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whatcha getting? always curious to see what people go towards

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We primarily hit Wally, we are there every Sunday. However, we do hit Beltzville...traditionally the narrows on the west end side, keeps us away from the jet skis and the beach. Its nice and calm, some shade and rocks for the kids to jump off of plus a cove to swim. We have done some of the others, Blue Marsh however not a huge fan, a little small and over crowded. Raystown Lake, nice and big cool camping locations and rentals. Our big trip is Lake George in Upstate New York, we camp and stay on the lake for a week. Its a great trip, we moor off the campground and just hit the lake all day.
We have people in the club from all over, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the Valley. Not everyone comes every weekend, there is a mix but its always a good time. No requirements, just a good attitude, a vessel and coming out.
We have a great foundation of regulars and then a large group of people who come when they can.
Once you get that boat up here, reach out we'd love to have you.
Thanks will do .

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Heck yea!

I just passed on my 2023 AR195, it was delivered this weekend, I pushed my deposit on to a AR220, damn Julian and his reviews...made me change my mind.

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with whatever you decide!

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
rdnk xmas copy.jpg
Thank you guys for a great season, it was cool meeting some of you and it was fun talking with others. Next season will be a hit too. Lets start planning things for next year! Happy Holidays and look forward to seeing you on the water again soon

Doug Kline

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
What is the best launch at Wally? Need somewhere not overly crowded and jetboat beginner friendly 😅 We have rented a boat there a few times a year for the past 7 summers or so. Finally decided to take the plunge and bought a 2017 212X. Picking it up this weekend in NC. Plan on doing lots of wakeboarding / surfing with my 18 yr old son and his friends. Wife and I are super excited for lake life this summer. I am originally from Allentown but live in Royesford now. A little over 2 hrs from the lake.

Steve73

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is the best launch at Wally? Need somewhere not overly crowded and jetboat beginner friendly 😅 We have rented a boat there a few times a year for the past 7 summers or so. Finally decided to take the plunge and bought a 2017 212X. Picking it up this weekend in NC. Plan on doing lots of wakeboarding / surfing with my 18 yr old son and his friends. Wife and I are super excited for lake life this summer. I am originally from Allentown but live in Royesford now. A little over 2 hrs from the lake.
Never been up to the wally, but check out Port Deposit Marina Park Boat Ramp. That's where I go. The susq and the chesapeake have some great boating.

Doug Kline

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Never been up to the wally, but check out Port Deposit Marina Park Boat Ramp. That's where I go. The susq and the chesapeake have some great boating.
How busy is the ramp normally and do you have to deal with currents/wind on the Susquehanna? Hearing all these nightmare stories about controlling a jet boat has me a little bit nervous. Heard lots of good things about ski beach in that area and it definitely is closer for us than the lake.