• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Let me see your boat names.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We finally agreed in a boat name.... we are a family if 5... 14, 12, and 7... and have three dogs... 140 pounds, 90 pounds and 30 pounds. Our families say our house is pure chaos. .. so hench the boat name..

"Liquid chaos" it is a true representation of our family!

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We finally agreed in a boat name.... we are a family if 5... 14, 12, and 7... and have three dogs... 140 pounds, 90 pounds and 30 pounds. Our families say our house is pure chaos. .. so hench the boat name..

"Liquid chaos" it is a true representation of our family!
Great name!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Named ours "Bennie" (and the jets)

Bennie - side.jpg

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Derek Fosbury

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just ordered 2 of these for our new 2016 Limited S E-Series. The AR210 was the "Monster Mover". We move the Monsters on the tube... to the sandbar.. to the ice cream shop on the other side of the lake... etc. :). Will put one on each side, towards the back of the boat. Hoping that the gold/brown matches the OEM decal colour... fingers crossed...

Derek

monster_mover_2.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We just put the name on our boat at the beginning of this season. The family voted and this is what we came up with. There's 4 of us and our last name (Paz) means peace in spanish.

View attachment 37028
Was that pic from the cooper river run? That's a great shot!

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
My boat name looks like I photo shopped them on my signature.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I posted this in another thread last night. I saw a few pics that captured the "sub move" perfectly, And we have not named our boat yet, Just couldn't think of anything that fit. Seeing the pics and loving to do the sub move at least once every time out. It hit me, The boat has a name......."OVER SPRAY"

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20160624_163211.jpg

My wife and I are big Seinfeld fans. And, the font is "jasmine", for my late, GREAT dog....Jasmine.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Whew...scared me. I couldn't get the pic to load and I worried it going to say either "Brosier" or "No soup for you!"

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Another member thought of the name but I had to copy (I asked them for permission). I am a huge Kenny Chesney fan so I had to make this graphic for the boat! image.jpegimage.jpeg