• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Let's see your tow rig!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recoveringfiberglassaddic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I looked through 20 pages and didnt see a running thread on tow rigs(but lots of "my new rig"). Figured I'd start one and see if it takes off as a place to showcase your rig. I like seeing trucks too!!

My wife wanted to name this one Dixie, I said only if her middle name is Normous. She agreed. Added a Curt class 5 hitch for the camper.

Attachments

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well thanks. Dont know how I missed it. I will post to that thread and hopefully and admin can kill this one. My bad. Should have tried the search bar I guess.

JDBoss

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Actually just two. The black 2019 Rebel was clean in one pic and filthy from off roading in the other. The 2500 has the 6.4 Hemi & 4:10 gears and hauls the camper & boat with ease.

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nice. The angle on the first pic made the Rebel look small. Just out of curiosity, what is your fuel economy/mpg like with the cab over and boat in tow??

JDBoss

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
9-10 mpg. I MAY be a little heavy footed though. Lol

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
7702E028-49F7-4D5B-B221-49A8D0FDB8E3.jpeg

This is our tow rig. For the cheap lease payment nothing comes close to the 6200lb towing rating of this v6. Next up will be a truck for sure. But this got us started.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Only pic I have until the snow melts... AGAIN. 2019 Ram Limited.

88E38BB1-62BC-4F6B-9163-1D3D93AA26B2.jpeg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length