• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lions Win?

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Detroit can take them!
Lions in the NFC championship game! Wow.
I think we can take them. Would of preferred GB playing here in Detroit. But that didn't happen. If we do make it to Superbowl, I think we can beat KC. I don't think we can beat the Ravens.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Even though they beat us, I am rooting for Lions. Hope they play Ravens. I hate KC, their preferential treatment by the refs, NFL, and the media circus that follows them.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Even though they beat us, I am rooting for Lions. Hope they play Ravens. I hate KC, their preferential treatment by the refs, NFL, and the media circus that follows them.
The sports books are taking SF -7, which is pretty big. Hopefully it is a good day, going to be a tough one. I also don't like KC and their Media Circus!

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As an outsider to all teams left, I would love to see Detroit win. Such a feel good storyline, it would be a great ending to hit the win and move on! I would much rather that then San Fran.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As an outsider to all teams left, I would love to see Detroit win. Such a feel good storyline, it would be a great ending to hit the win and move on! I would much rather that then San Fran.
Truly hoping this happens on Sunday. Even if we wind and Sunday and Lose in the Superbowl, it would still be awesome and hopefully the beginning a better Detroit Football Era...... :)

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Truly hoping this happens on Sunday. Even if we wind and Sunday and Lose in the Superbowl, it would still be awesome and hopefully the beginning a better Detroit Football Era...... :)
I was sad when CJGJ left and went to Lions but happy to see he's back on the field and making plays. Wish you the best of luck! Great story from a former player who played and helped win their last playoff game to taking the team to the playoffs as a coach. Would be cool to see them in the big game.