• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Little Help plz! wakeboard tower base missing pivot pin

arodr72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought a New 2019 Yamaha AR240 and the the tower is supposed to pivot there is no pin and missing a clip. I am really disappointed that the dealer sold it to me and didn't catch that is was missing. Anyways i cant find the part number so see if i can pick up the part and hopefully take her out to Lake Mead. Any help with part numbers would be greatly appreciated!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Did you call the dealer and ask WTF? Do I understand this correctly that you towed it home with only being locked in place on one side? I would be on the phone, mad as hell. Make them take one off a showroom boat if they have to.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The pivot pin or the locking bolt?

You’re not taking about #3? You’re talking about the pin that goes in to the mount plate (4), correct? I don’t see that pin here, either.

arodr72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anmut, thats exactly what i did. They tried to tell me i would have to leave the boat there until the part came it. Apparently it came from the factory that way. They took it out of another boat and put it in my boat. I finally got in the water this last weekend... Lake Mead. I was pleasantly surprised how well it drove and how well it took the chop! Depth finder GPS cruise control wth!! My last boat was a 20.5 Carerra I/O This boat is high tech. Depth finder was a little spotty but for the most part it worked well. After the 2hr break in runs.. i got it to 48 with 4 adults and 2 teenager. wish it had 10 ,ore mph but for the price what a deal! Happy Owner right here