• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Load guides

jester44399

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Im actually looking at the Ve-Ve guides right now :) Much better than the CE Smiths as far as design and materials, and I can actually get them :) Thanks!

jester44399

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Search by part number, I found them quickly from places you can purchase from.

TA0271-16: Shorelander TA0271-16 24 Inch Roller Load Guides for 2X4 Frame - Quick Detach Soft Tube Style - Textured Matte Black | Hanna Trailer Supply (hannarv.com)

The other part didn't pull up. I would just skip these and go get the VeVe guides as suggested. Those are the strongest on the market
The roller guides are the only ones that show up during a search, and they are only 24 inch for a 2x4 frame. My trailer is 2x5-ish, but I would need the 65" guides. Probably be going with Ve-Ve shortly. Need to get new guides before JetSet this year!