• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

LOGO STICKERS!! Opinions before order is placed....

I like 1 (personal favorite), 2, 3, and 5. Another vote for a red option. Just basically replace anything blue with red

1 and 2 are both good because of the contrasting colors and size. Would be nice if there was a red/white or red/black version of them too...

I'll be happy with any of them. I can see a stacked on my boat and a long on my truck.

Thanks for working hard on this.

I like them all with red instead of blue being my preference.

1 and 5, and agree with Volffas on the truck/boat applications. I would be happy with blue or red. Thanks for moving this forward.

I must be missing the boat...pun also intended...but the clear cut vinyl is to be window stickers, is it not? The others aren't for placement on the boat transom, or back windshield of your tow vehicle are they? I guess if they are cheap, you can place them externally and not worry about it. I like the black and white. I would like to see it in red, but the blue is just too dull to suit me. I think the black or white has high contrast and pops the best.

I like them, but not in the blue or red... neither color would go with my boat or vehicles. Any way of doing something more neutral, like just using black, gray, and white? Then you could just use one set and everyone would be happy for now. Maybe a darker shade of gray for the star instead of a color. Or do the outline in gray and star in black? Just thoughts and ideas... Thanks for the efforts!

They all look good. I like the idea of replacing the blue with red too.

100% on the red. ... it looks fantastic!

star.png
I like this one just because I have a red boat, but all look fantastic!! Nice job!!!

Love the black and red!

The red would look really good on my red truck!

They are all great but if I had to choose which one to delete it would be 3.

I like the first one. Actually I think they all look great, but I do like to see some blue. Blue is Yamaha's trademark color. Red is for Honda! I am biased as all my quads are Yamaha (blue) and we have a Yamaha/Honda battle in our camping group.

I like this one the best!!
index.php

Back