• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

LOGO STICKERS!! Opinions before order is placed....

Loving the red. Nice work!!!

thanks and great job!! red one is awsome!

Which one can we delete from production?
This is an excellent approach. The process of elimination is usually much easier than the process of selection.

But with that said, I must say I do like the red-white-black one the best. Every vehicle I've every purchased it either black, red, or white (except for my John Deere, only one color there:rolleyes:)

The red looks great but the blue matches my midwest jet boaters sticker and my wakemakers sticker.

I'll take the stacked clear one... either color works.

@RobA Which one is clear?
These are all solid stickers. I don't think that we are going to order a clear version due to the cost and the minimal difference between the die cut and clear.

Here are 4 proofs of the logo stickers. We would like to hear your options on the matter of size. We think this is a good size for visibility and usability. Stacked logos are 5.48" wide X 3.5" tall. The standard logo sticker will be 8.5" wide X 2.16" tall. See my pic explaining that the star will be the largest part and the lettering will be less than 2.16 tall.

The clear stickers will be following soon and will be in the same size. I believe that only the stacked logo will be available in clear.

In your first post...

Ah ha! We are not sure clear stickers are going to make it at this point. The price is high and the actual stickers will look practically the same.

1 or 2

That red one does look great too. It would match my boat better than the blue.

Love the red.... dang..

I vote red too. When can I buy it? And where?

1 and 4 look good. interested in clear for black tinted window on truck

first and last one...Blue with black outline...

I like the first and last one

@Murf'n'surf So I take it by the sample cost these are 2" bucks each? I only ask because I have not seen a price and for the sticker and it says to put total cost down. Sorry for asking if you did say how much they cost.

@jcyamaharider

Yes. $2.00 per sticker

I had technical issues and had to type the thread 3 times. Needless to say, I was a little steamed and skipped over that critical detail!

Back