• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Looking for a 2010-2013 AR240 or 242 Limited S..

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Actually the whole shower handle is broken/detached.
Lost mine in the deep freeze of the winter. It was my fault, I put antifreeze in the tank (I think it's a bag, not a tank but I am paranoid) but took the damn batteries out before I ran the antifreeze through the sprayer. I'm thinking any regular kitchen sprayer should work but it won't fit back in the holder properly I'm sure. I'm sure they have a hefty boat tax attached, I just haven't checked on the price yet.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sounds like you are happy with the purchase. I love ours! We never use the sprayer so to me that is not a big deal at all. Let me know how the bolt swap goes for you. I hate fixing something that isn't broken. If it is just the bolt it may be worthwhile to do this as insurance. I didn't want to replace the whole cooler.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will get the sprayer fixed, I hate having stuff that does not work, wether I use it or not..

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LOL yep thats the one I purchased!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How was your experience at Sehorn? They are relatively new. I think they have only been there about 2 years or so.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
they were ok.. the salesguy was not the most forthcoming and when I called him out of it, he kinda pissed me off with his comments.. other than that its a typical dealership.. nice place though..

They were actually just brokering the boat for a bank that had repo'd it.. so it was a take it or leave it type deal..

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, thanks for the input. There is really only one other dealer that is local to me. They don't like to get out from behind the counter. And they don't like to be asked questions, unless it can be answered by a pamphlet. So, if I ever needed to go to another dealer, I was going to try Sehorn.

Still though.....they came off $1,900.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yeah I paid $33K.. they were asking $34900, I think they originally started at $37K some time ago..

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don't think $33 is bad at all. I don't know what kind of shape, etc, but overall, $33 sounds decent.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
it was the best price I found on any available.. boat is in good shape, needs a good buffing/wax job, and I had to fix the perfect pass servo's and the dreaded #3 bolt on the oil coolers..

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, best of luck to you with it! If you ever make it back down to Oklahoma and want to meet up, just give me a holler.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! will do!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You bet

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
33k is a steal with those upgrades. Congrats!!

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice boat (of course I am biased :) ) HA. The few things you have to do are not bad at all especially if it is a repo. I understand about wanting to have everything work. I am the same way.