• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

looking for alternator wiring diagram for 2020 yamaha 201 fsh to wire Minn Kota MK20DC charging system

retired50

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for a 2020 210 fsh sport. I bought the Minn Kota MK20DC charging system and I need to find the alternator wiring to tap into.

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That makes sense. I’ll plug in the boat charger while the houseboat generator is running in the evenings. Thank you

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hi, your boat doesn't have an alternator, but it has 2 stators and voltage regulators. Why tap into the boats wiring? Why not just attach the minn kota dc charger directly to the starter battery?

Voltage regulation with regulators is not as precise as with alternators,so I don't know if the minn kota will be triggered properly. I'd monitor with a clamp on dc amp meter.

Last edited:

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a Pro-Mariner 12 charger already set up. I tend the batteries by plugging it in to any 110V. Didn't know if the houseboat current had anything odd - but that was already answered above.

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for a 2020 210 fsh sport. I bought the Minn Kota MK20DC charging system and I need to find the alternator wiring to tap into.
Need to put a charging system on my new boat. How did yours work out?

retired50

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Need to put a charging system on my new boat. How did yours work out?
Sorry for the late response. I love mine. It charges the batteries right up. I am using the blue top batteries from batteries plus. Very easy to instal.